North Stand Expansion

PXL-20240721-095549709-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20240721-100636981-MP-2.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe CP Overview has reached out to City and Sisk and contacted both of them? I’m not fishing for him to confirm that. If he has and he’s been given the OK to carry on filming, that’s great.
I have and had no reply from either which is not unexpected. It makes no difference to me in all honesty as don’t need an OK to carry on , it would be nice to get details from them and film/fly from closer as it would be much better content but not the end of the world.
It is perfectly legal to do what i do, and have every licence/insurance etc needed.

No. The hotel is MCFC, I’m pretty sure as it is part of the stadium.
Both the club and CFG are very lax with this info and tell us fans f all.
CFG website is really bad, eg they announced an IPO a year ago but it hasn’t reached their website yet.
IPO ? I don’t think so

Seemed a bit bit odd the assumption was made that because the hotel was that end then anyone staying in the hotel would have seats in that stand and that everyone staying in the hotel was a ‘tourist’, which is a wooly description anyway.Other than the rooms hospitality part that overlooks the stadium those staying in the hotel could be seated anywhere, and those staying in the hotel would be a wide mixture of fans and maybe even people not attending the game.

We've had this discussion a couple of times. My assumption/understanding is that it will be stadium led, rather than hotel led.

I.e, you get tickets for the stand, and then you can bolt on a convenient stay and hotel rooms, to make it more desirable. Rather than, as some seem to assume, you book a stay and get seats as a perk.

Worth pointing out as well, the rooms that look onto the pitch, are convertible from conventional bedrooms to large group suites. This is described in the documents, there is storage to remove the beds and hotel furniture and use these rooms as additional vip suites for match day groups. In that instance I would consider it unlikely that those would also get seats in the stand, more likely they would book the room out and that would be their experience of it. Just my own take on it.

Last edited:
Will there be rooms looking onto the pitch? From the videos so far the hotel looks a long way back from the line of the steels that are forming the stand expansion, and no groundworks to indicate it will be extended towards the pitch. Just curious

I have and had no reply from either which is not unexpected. It makes no difference to me in all honesty as don’t need an OK to carry on , it would be nice to get details from them and film/fly from closer as it would be much better content but not the end of the world.
It is perfectly legal to do what i do, and have every licence/insurance etc needed.
Your drone captures some good footage, what model is it?

Some people's obsession with tourists and non local fans is becoming paranoia.

Becoming the football's biggest "brand" comes with baggage and that includes "tourists"

Long that may continue, they bring in considerable finance to allow us to pay the highest wages, fees and have the best in class employees across the whole club.
Less tourists.
less demand for tickets.
The club wouldn't put prices up every year ripping loyal proper fans off

Your drone captures some good footage, what model is it?
DJI Mavic 3 pro, at £3k it is the best you can get without moving up a class and then they are £10k ish. The zoom on it is ridiculous compared to most drones so has been well worth the money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.