North Stand Expansion

In fairness re-reading your posts I see what you mean, but at first sight with that picture below it that's what it seemed to me too. A bit of a sigh at how 'fickle' the fanbase might be, rather than you giving praise for the volume of new City following. Maybe the picture is the unfortunate blur to it.

I can only speak for myself. I’m still getting used to the explosion in City’s new worldwide support.

It’s a far cry from the days when nobody knew City’s name.(arf!) ;-)

I’m looking forward to seeing the City fans and the match attendances during the US tour.

I'm very surprised at 1894's stance, this will be the last chance for a home end so let's take it, the cup games are embarrassing, loads of singers removed for the away fans, if the singers move to the North stand they remain there and not moved about.
1894 is based in SSL 115 lower though, there is little desire to move to the back of the top tier which is realistically where any new atmosphere based section would be located. There will be quite a lot currently in the north who don't want to move so any section would have to be in completely new seats.

Then there is also the fact that little seems to have been thought of by the club in terms of atmosphere.

Well CFG think so. How come you know different? Note: it was discussed here on BM by Stefan. Try a search.
So a search brings up the new company Medco. Which as yet we know nothing about and even if it where anything to do with fundraising I don’t see how that would constitute a IPO since it’s a separate new company and not public guess it could be a SPAC for an IPO but in any event nothing has been announced yet so your comment is wrong

1894 is based in SSL 115 lower though, there is little desire to move to the back of the top tier which is realistically where any new atmosphere based section would be located. There will be quite a lot currently in the north who don't want to move so any section would have to be in completely new seats.

Then there is also the fact that little seems to have been thought of by the club in terms of atmosphere.
Do you have to shoehorn 115 into everything?

I don’t resent it doesn’t bother me in the slightest but @jrb seemed to be suggesting that our fan base ( which to me means match going fans)now consisted mainly of people that will visit the united shop then visit ours which ii doesn’t. Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick.
Who cares to be honest, are they going to have a stropp and kick the cat around the house if we lose a game, probably no, but if they are in the shop buying for fun, the more the better.

Last edited:
So a search brings up the new company Medco. Which as yet we know nothing about and even if it where anything to do with fundraising I don’t see how that would constitute a IPO since it’s a separate new company and not public guess it could be a SPAC for an IPO but in any event nothing has been announced yet so your comment is wrong
Nice hole. This is about the fifth time you have done this: I give you some info and you just Pooh Pooh it without any reason. Are you stalking me?
If you can’t find the thread on here, that’s your fault. It’s there in black and white.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.