North Stand Expansion

Nice hole. This is about the fifth time you have done this: I give you some info and you just Pooh Pooh it without any reason. Are you stalking me?
If you can’t find the thread on here, that’s your fault. It’s there in black and white.
Mate your talking rubbish

I explain that i searched for the IPO and got the stuff related to Medco. We do not know this relates to fundraising let alone an IPO and even if it does indeed relate to that. That is not the same as it being common knowledge but not on the CFG website as you suggested. If there was concrete announcement or evidence etc of on IPO of city or CFG it would in the press and everyone myself included would know about it and you wouldn’t be posing rubbish comments about me on the matter rather you would just post a link to the mail times sun etc

Mate your talking rubbish

I explain that i searched for the IPO and got the stuff related to Medco. We do not know this relates to fundraising let alone an IPO and even if it does indeed relate to that. That is not the same as it being common knowledge but not on the CFG website as you suggested. If there was concrete announcement or evidence etc of on IPO of city or CFG it would in the press and everyone myself included would know about it and you wouldn’t be posing rubbish comments about me on the matter rather you would just post a link to the mail times sun etc
Ok will not bother you again with info, so don’t bother to comment.

The only other comparison in the PL.

The 2 hotels at Stamford Briddge.

When Chelsea redevelop Stamford Bridge the 2 hotels will be demolished.

5CB750A9-A7BF-4142-A606-7F68E96B45A3.jpeg

Yep. Another info failure by the club. Why don’t they and CFG tell us who owns what? Lots of Blues think we’re involved in the Co-op, but that’s CFG @ 25%.
Why's it a failure? Perhaps they think it's either not your business or just not important (except to you apparently).

1894 is based in SSL 115 lower though, there is little desire to move to the back of the top tier which is realistically where any new atmosphere based section would be located. There will be quite a lot currently in the north who don't want to move so any section would have to be in completely new seats.

Then there is also the fact that little seems to have been thought of by the club in terms of atmosphere.
In the grand scheme of things ss1 block 115 is pretty irrelevant to the ground in terms of atmosphere. It’s a small block, which most of the ground can’t hear. Ss3 is the place for atmosphere now in my view.

The opportunity in north stand level 2 is a million times better than what we have in ss1. 7,000 fans all potentially stood up - there’s no contest.

I haven’t read that the 1894 group won’t move, but I think it would be daft not to take this chance. There is no room for growth or improving the noise in ss1, long term it’s all about the new stand.

I read in wonder. As a resident of Bournemouth these days, I recall Maine Road being very noisy,in good and bad ways, when I was a regular. I have only seen AFC Bournemouth a handful of times, in their tiny 12k capacity stadium, and last time I saw them lose at home to City the noise was deafening. It is a very basic stadium, so I can’t quite get my head around how increasing to 60k plus at the Etihad is going to do anything but make more noise. Please explain

As a group and as individuals I’m guessing like almost everyone else 1894 haven’t decided on moving to the North stand yet. Until we hear concrete information from the club about the North stand most people will probably thinking the same thing.

Last edited:
Ok will not bother you again with info, so don’t bother to comment.
I don’t have a problem with info I have a problem with being lectured criticized and even mislead. I actually knew about Medco from the original comments ages ago but forgot and Cody or recall it as you talked of an IPO which may or may not be true and not Medco which is true

The amount of kids from all over the world, and from the UK, wearing City shirts, and doing the Etihad tour with their parents today was unreal.
My daughter doesn’t do Champions League games so her seat next to mine is usually taken up by someone from abroad one from Saudi came with his brother had been 5 times last season, another from the States was fulfilling a life long ambition, a Chinese lad at Manchester Uni was a regular! All we’re fighting from the Blue corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.