North Stand Expansion

Would it be correct to say Everton now play in Liverpool whilst Liverpool still play in Everton?
I think they have both always played in Liverpool, but the city is split in to numerous sub-areas, Everton is one of those.

Unlike the Rags who moved out of the City over 100 years ago to Old Trafford with it’s own town hall and coat of arms.

You know at the end of the day this will be a fabulous stadium and what ever is created is down to our owners who you lot should be thankful for. We have seen what’s happening Brambley Dock and that’s going to be a great stadium. Can I also add I wish I could win the lottery and witness what I’m seeing in person. Any blues out there should thank there lucky stars that we are getting this upgrade irrespective of where we want to sit. I believe if you want a vocal end then it’s up to you to make it happen and not the owners.
100% correct, the shear size and quality of this latest extension is breathtaking, we are so lucky, this is the stuff of dreams from us fans that were around in the time of Swales and his vision of the rebuilt Platt Lane and Main stand.

Some interesting snippets on the branding, which most of us know about, but for the average City fan who hasn’t followed the build like we have, they will find the branding and what it offers very exciting and interesting.

Welcome to the neighbourhood. (I can’t read the writing under the headline)
Above the city. New stadium walk experience.
The biggest hotel in Manchester coming soon.
We’ve got you covered.(fan zone)
New Manchester City museum and stadium tour.
Manchester’s newest entertainment destination.

IMG-2264.jpg

The biggest hotel in Manchester? Fair play if true!

Would be great if the new roof on the North stand kept the noise in better, like at Tottenhams new ground. South and East stand make good amount of noise, not that you’d know it sat elsewhere in our ground.

I think they have both always played in Liverpool, but the city is split in to numerous sub-areas, Everton is one of those.

Unlike the Rags who moved out of the City over 100 years ago to Old Trafford with its own town hall and coat of arms.
The town is Stretford. Old Trafford is an area of Stretford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.