North Stand Expansion

Beats having the biggest floodlights though I doubt I'll be able to afford the room rates!

If I was a guessing man, for the standard 3.1m rooms, I would doubt they would be much more than other 'budget' hotels around town will be when it is finished. Which are currently anywhere between £90-170 depending on timing and what's on etc, but who knows what that will be in two years. But I would imagine it will still he comparable to the rest.

so would the hotel, fan zone cafes, bars etc all fall under club revenue or CFG?

My understanding is the club. But happy to defer to those that know more.

Edit, the club are down as the client in all the correspondence, as the investor in the application, and the section 106 agreement is with the club. It would be a bit counterintuitive that it is then a cfg asset, but I have no idea how their internal model works.

Last edited:
Brilliant! They really are investing to be the best at everything? It truly will be and look amazing.
Abu Dhabi and the UAE generally are ground breaking, futuristic and practical in most things they do.

Their philosophy is 'build it(superbly) and they will come'.

The development of Saadiyat Island is one example, the latest however is the construction of an island off the coast of Ras al Khaima (RaK) for the development of a futuristic 'Las Vegas' entertainment resort......Hotels,Arenas, Restaurants, Golf, Marina's,Beach Clubs & the whole integrated infrastructure.

Take a look at the 'Palm Jumeirah'.....and it's not even as big as the 'Palm Jebel Ali' which is now under development to the south !!

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour.

DELICIOUS !!

Its the Metropolitan Brough of Trafford part of Greater Manchester combined authority combines the towns
of Altrincham, Stretford, Urmston, Partington and Sale.
https://www.trafford.gov.uk/Home.aspx

Old Trafford as you rightly say was, a distinct of Stretford which became a council in 1894 Thus proving that the rags upon formation and move to the current dump haven't been part of Manchester
That vile club, and its leaking, vermin infested shit hole midden,are in reality a physical & cultural combination of stretford/salford (neither of which have ever been in Manchester).

When you add a strong mix of paddy, taffy, cock knee and an unappealing dollop of far easten lady boys,they are nothing but a rabid mix of mongrol who have never been part of thoroughbred Manchester .....and hopefully never will be.

SCUM !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.