North Stand Expansion

The biggest hotel in Manchester? Fair play if true!

It is. When @pride in battle first claimed it, I had a go at 'fact checking' it. It will be the biggest hotel in Manchester, by number of bedrooms (401). The next biggest coming are 357 and 338. After that it drops significantly. There are taller hotels, or bigger in area, but by number of rooms it will be the biggest, out of anything currently proposed. As far as I have been able to see.

It is. When @pride in battle first claimed it, I had a go at 'fact checking' it. It will be the biggest hotel in Manchester, by number of bedrooms (400). The next biggest coming are 357 and 338. After that it drops significantly. There are taller hotels, or bigger in area, but by number of rooms it will be the biggest, out of anything currently proposed. As far as I have been able to see.

Brilliant! They really are investing to be the best at everything? It truly will be and look amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.