North Stand Expansion

My understanding is the club. But happy to defer to those that know more.

Edit, the club are down as the client in all the correspondence, as the investor in the application, and the section 106 agreement is with the club. It would be a bit counterintuitive that it is then a cfg asset, but I have no idea how their internal model works.
The arena is on a leasehold 80%/20% split in our favour with MCC and that should be worth a few million. So effectively we are both landlord and part tenant but I've no idea about the arena revenues which are mainly for the JV with Oak View less the smaller additional shareholders.

The hotel is an interesting one and presumably we will strike a deal with a hotel chain to run it in the same way, for example, as Abu Dhabi did with the Emirates Palace which is run by the Mandarin Oriental chain. The club will definitely make money out of that and the leashold is again 80% City/20% MCC.

Then you have the outlets in City square (run by independents or outsourced?) and the office space which City have already said part will be let to independent businesses. We are definitely making a bob or two out of that and again an 80/20 split with MCC for leaseholds/rents. It would be interesting to see how it's all carved out.

Sorry , todays flyover is a bit late

Great video. Thank you. Really appreciate your efforts - particularly in the rain. The project is making good progress - the scaffolding has gone from the end of the hotel with the overhang and it looks like the admin block is about to get underway. Last thing… I assume there’s a row of seating to go back in before the season starts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.