North Stand Expansion

It's a lady apparently who will decide or rather approve ! Why do you think City have moved the club shop and started some ground work if they didn't already know it would be approved !

It is not. It is a committee of councilors, who will vote on it. That was set from when it was lodged. Read back through the pages on their already starting. They will of course vote above football allegiance. Don't think anyone has any concern about it not being approved, could even be unanimous. But the curiousty of who backs which club is entirely natural.

Reactions: jrb
It is not. It is a committee of councilors, who will vote on it. That was set from when it was lodged. Read back through the pages on their already starting. They will of course vote above football allegiance. Don't think anyone has any concern about it not being approved, could even be unanimous. But the curiousty of who backs which club is entirely natural.

Link to the live meeting next week below, if anyone wants to watch it? You'll be able to watch the recorded meeting on Vimeo if you miss the live meeting.

The 2 large video screens on the ends of the hotel, Museum and office block will be discussed and voted on at a separate and future council meeting. There are concerns about them. There's a paragraph about it buried in the report.

The 2 large video screens on the ends of the hotel, Museum and office block will be discussed and voted on at a separate and future council meeting. There are concerns about them. There's a paragraph about it buried in the report.

They are also under a separate advertising application, so the scheme can still be approved without them. Haven't had the chance to read the report, but that was the one I was mentioning I was looking out for. From the brief glimpse, it is obvious the club worked with the Planners throughout this and nothing put forward would have been seen as contentious.

Reactions: jrb
They are also under a separate advertising application, so the scheme can still be approved without them. Haven't had the chance to read the report, but that was the one I was mentioning I was looking out for. From the brief glimpse, it is obvious the club worked with the Planners throughout this and nothing put forward would have been seen as contentious.

Found It. Just 2 lines.

The impact of the LED screens would be considered as part of a separate Advertisement Application including any impact on nearby homes.

C8D0DE7D-B9B0-4383-BFCA-23EC5CE0E0B2.jpeg

Found It. Just 2 lines.

The impact of the LED screens would be considered as part of a separate Advertisement Application including any impact on nearby homes.

Ha I said it before having read it. I don't think many might appreciate it, but the club have been very clever, splitting this into effectively 5 separate applications. Ensuring that at no point are they sat waiting on the wheels of processing turning. The boards would have needed an advertising consent anyway, but leaving it out of this one means less risk and channels obvious objections elsewhere. Similarly the 3 other applications around the grounds mean they can start multiple parts without waiting for this one, and control their build timeframe. Have to say, the planners have done really well to get this to committee for the end of July, it is faster than I would have expected. Particularly if you consider they also processed 4 other applications for the club simultaneously. But at the time of submitting the club obviously wouldn't gamble on that vs waiting all summer to get consent, hence they got in 3 smaller, less contentious applications which are below the committee threshold, to allow them to start when they intended. Now to just sit back and watch this go through, and then the headlines start all over again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.