North Stand Expansion

If I remember correctly it was only the top row/rows of the South Stand Level 2 which got moved for the redevelopment?

Probably similar for the North stand too I would imagine
In 218 we remained right thru it, cant remember if a row or two at the top were moved temporarily. It was a bit of a building site as you’d expect while being done.

Not exactly the same job as the south stand as the second tier will be extended rather than another tier added, whether that makes any difference I dont know

Yes £2 for one way but I want to go back home after the game!

Aaannnddd … what bus lanes? Try going from Bury to Manchester and apart from the one near Heaton Park there aren’t any other decent ones. Its either 45 mins in a car or 90 mins over 2 or 3 buses for me.
Yes I agree that's not great. Anyway the more that is known from people like your good self the more chance that change will happen.

As a denizen of the North Stand tier 2 in row L - there are 5 rows behind me in the block - I'm hoping we don't get relocated for the 24/25 season and the inconvenience is similar to the South Stand; hoping so anyway. There's a group of about 15 of us who've sat in the same area since the new stadium opened but I fear our time is limited with the development of the expanded 2nd tier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.