North Stand Expansion

For 1 match a season against Arsenal. For the rest of the season the Spurs fans in it don’t do it justice. But yes, a comparable stand where the North Stand is now is a must. But how long have we been saying that and still nothing. Even with Pep here, and Haaland coming, the club has reduced capacity at the Etihad, not increased it.
FYI we had Danny Wilson at our branch meeting in Thursday I asked him about the configuration of the new North Stand, particularly in resp of concerns regarding corporate at the front of the second tier. He knew about the concerns but said that it wouldn’t be the case, the plans are not set in stone. He said that the bar being just under the front of the 2nd tier was what has caused the confusion. Hope this helps.

FYI we had Danny Wilson at our branch meeting in Thursday I asked him about the configuration of the new North Stand, particularly in resp of concerns regarding corporate at the front of the second tier. He knew about the concerns but said that it wouldn’t be the case, the plans are not set in stone. He said that the bar being just under the front of the 2nd tier was what has caused the confusion. Hope this helps.
Now you've done it, you've taken away some peoples excuse for a good whinge ;)

You'll be telling us next that it'll be an all safe-standing home end :)

There will likely be people that won't believe him or will be sceptical. And he could indeed be deflecting. But as I have kept saying all along, on approved layout alone, it really is flexible that it can all be decided as and when needed, and nothing needs taken as set in stone.

Current Level 2 prices behind the goals, add on 2 years price rises. £750 gold and £800 platinum.

If it’s £750 in north stand level 2 I fear it will have a big impact on a potential home end. Why would anyone from ss3 move there. I hope what you’re saying is wrong.

If we want to sell out that pricing goes completely against that in my opinion.

Last edited:
If it’s £750 in north stand level 2 I fear it will have a big impact on a potential home end. Why would anyone from ss3 move there. I hope what you’re saying is wrong.

If we want to sell out that pricing goes completely against that in my opinion.
The problem is if every ticket was a ST at £750 we'd sell the lot in a day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.