official "i was a city fan before we got successful" thread

I suppose you can call me a glory hunter. I live in Australia and I only just started to watch the PL around October 2009. Decided to support City after watching a few games and heard about the potential they had with all the money.

I don't really care if I'm called a glory hunter, I'm already in love with this club and it's only been over a year since I've started supporting them. So much that I sleep with my 2010/11 City shirt on pretty much every night, and wake up for every game at times like 2:00am, 4:00am.

I've already set my alarm for 5:40am to watch the guys hopefully beat Lech Poznan. After that I'll get dressed and head off to school.

I am a glory hunter !

Started supporting City in 1968 !

After initial success I have been pretty poor at hunting that Glory but hopefully that is about to change ;-)

I was born in 81 and one of the nurses at the request of my Dad made me a Man City baby-gro. My 1st game was in 1985 - can't remember it as was too young - my Dad said I was more interested in the chairs that went up and down...lol. Been supporting through thin & thinner but will carry on regardless as the tide is turning and the blue moon is rising !!!

I had a season ticket for 23 years from the age of 13. This is the first season I have not renewed. Would love to see us win something but can't be arsed with all the Sunday games any more so sacked it off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.