official "i was a city fan before we got successful" thread

I Can`t say that because I saw the end of the last great city side and Big Mals wonderkids but I was here when we became skint and before we won the euromillions

davymcfc said:
poh said:
I will take you to the fucking cleaners big nose !
haha. how do you know i have a big nose?

I have strange powers my fellow blue,and now let me consult my powers once more to see what comes next,it's coming,it's coming,just a second,aha! it's here-now keep this to yourself,i see an old man with a very red nose and a scottish accent exploding with fury because a rather dim little shit bucket refuses to wear a strange red shirt,theres more ! and again keep this to yourself, it will be our little secret,this rather little dim shit bucket i can see in a beautiful sky blue shirt.I'am not sure what this all means but for gods sake shushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

This was a bit of a daft thread I made a couple of years ago. Those who signed, well done. Since this thread we have won the fa cup and the league. Happy days.

born in manc lived in gorton and levenshulme till mid 20s.

played in the juniour blues and sat on the white kippax wall for years.

lived 2 streets away from alex williams, who i knew well from playing footie with his brother lloyd on our local 5 a side pitch in leve.

joined here in april..... and this site is funny as fuck:)

Watched City in the old 3rd division and the only success I saw prior us winning the FA Cup and Premier League title, was the 2001-2002 Championship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.