Only 5 teams can still get 90 points - make that 4, 3, er 2

Re: Only 5 teams can still get 90 points - make that 4, er 3

I have predicted the out come since two games ago, I came up with city and utd on the same points city to win on goal diff...........

The points I dropped for city were 0 at toffees, 1 from chelsea, 1 point from arse and 1 point from derby, all other games 3 point.

I also predict man utd to only drop 4 points in the remaining fixtures.

GULP, HOLD ON ITS GOING TO BE TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course there are still a lot of chances for someone to trip up. But I suspect whoever wins the derby will get the title.

Lord BLue said:
bluebobom said:
Of course there are still a lot of chances for someone to trip up. But I suspect whoever wins the derby will get the title.
cool that rules out spurs then

if spurs beat united and we draw with rags it will be neck and neck between all 3...

It is the strangest feeling being nervous, excited, impatient, hopeful, optimistic, realistic, pessimistic and terrified all at once...

Only two teams can make 90 points now.

Thorpiemcfc said:
Lord BLue said:
bluebobom said:
cool that rules out spurs then

if spurs beat united and we draw with rags it will be neck and neck between all 3...

It is the strangest feeling being nervous, excited, impatient, hopeful, optimistic, realistic, pessimistic and terrified all at once...

they'll beat spuds

it's down to us now

:-)

Spurs have lost only once at home this season and that was to us during their unsteady start. OTOH the rags have only lost away once! But if Spurs lose to the rags next weekend I will forever hate them! They will do us a huge favour even if they can hold the scum to a draw and we win, which would give us a 4pt lead with superior goal difference heading into a tougher end of the season for us than the scum and giving us a decent cushion where we may be able to drop a few points and still win the league.

We have more potential banana skins left than the rags which is why I'm going to do some witchcraft this week to try and ensure they drop some points next weekend and we win. Stoke away, Swansea away, Arsenal away... not enticing away days for us, have we won away at Stoke in the last few years??? Not one top club has in the league this season I don't think, I always dread going there... they are wank when they visit our place but like titans when we go there.

LoveCity said:
Spurs have lost only once at home this season and that was to us during their unsteady start. OTOH the rags have only lost away once! But if Spurs lose to the rags next weekend I will forever hate them! They will do us a huge favour even if they can hold the scum to a draw and we win, which would give us a 4pt lead with superior goal difference heading into a tougher end of the season for us than the scum and giving us a decent cushion where we may be able to drop a few points and still win the league.

We have more potential banana skins left than the rags which is why I'm going to do some witchcraft this week to try and ensure they drop some points next weekend and we win. Stoke away, Swansea away, Arsenal away... not enticing away days for us, have we won away at Stoke in the last few years??? Not one top club has in the league this season I don't think, I always dread going there... they are wank when they visit our place but like titans when we go there.

I sure hope that witchcraft is mighty powerful

Only 1 can get to 99.

;-)

Jumanji said:
Only 1 can get to 99.

;-)

Since when has the season become the Highlander series? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.