Overseas blues

Born in Bramhall - went to Maine Road 1st game of the 74/75 season with my old man and did not miss a home game for the next 19 years and very few away from 83 - 91, being a blue was not an option it was either follow us or find another family- LOL

I try to time my visits back once a year to take in a few games now and have registered the boys as Junior Blues - they will get the same option as me - although i would love for my kids to know what it means to follow a team through thick and thin which if we become sucessful will lose some of its meaning i suppose

Update-
2 in Sweden and 1 on the way
1 in Dubai
7 in Ireland
moving into top spot is Australia with13
2 in Germany
1 in Argentina
3 in France
4 in Spain
12 in the USA
2 in Northern Ireland
1 in Russia
2 in Canada
1 in Norway
1 in Switzerland
1 in Thailand
1 in HongKong
1 in the Phillipines
1 in Rumania

Asasdickyheart said:
Born in Bramhall - went to Maine Road 1st game of the 74/75 season with my old man and did not miss a home game for the next 19 years and very few away from 83 - 91, being a blue was not an option it was either follow us or find another family- LOL

I try to time my visits back once a year to take in a few games now and have registered the boys as Junior Blues - they will get the same option as me - although i would love for my kids to know what it means to follow a team through thick and thin which if we become sucessful will lose some of its meaning i suppose
Great but where are you living now?

Born in Blackpool, raised all over, just like being a Pikey, old man was in the RAF. I Joined the Army in 1981, left in 2007. Now live and work out in Saudi and various other sites in the Mid East. Still a season ticket holder, have been for the last 19 years, not giving it up now.

Mate of mine back home sells it every game and gives me the cash on return to the UK, bonus. Back home for Hull (A) Arsenal (H) and hopefully if I can scrag another couple days off the derby as well.

Thats me

Dog H

Will be on the piss 14th - 17th Oct (Dubai)

Im from East Belfast but spend 6 months of the year in Vietnam and hopefully will be moving out there on a permanant basis next year.Been a City freak for 30 years

Born and raised just outside NYC, picked up City in 03-04 when I first started following the PL. Generally watch every week, but I haven't been to a game...when I was living in Europe Pearce was at his worst and Brann Stadion was 5 minutes down the road, couldn't be bothered really. Hopefully I'll get to COMS this spring.

Been following city since '02. All my friends at home (New Jersey) and I started picking up teams to follow in the PL, they all went for the glory and I went for the team with a little history of being the underdog. Having Reyna made it easy to pick city, as well as the fact that SWP and Anelka were studs on FIFA 02. Now I'm studying is sydney until december, but count me down as another american blue.

Blue in Belfast said:
Im from East Belfast but spend 6 months of the year in Vietnam and hopefully will be moving out there on a permanant basis next year.Been a City freak for 30 years

Many city fans out East? I'm moving to Seoul next month and gonna be gutted if I'm the only blue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.