Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The closer it’s getting to the kick-off time ... the more I’m worried that we’ll see two holding midfielders starting ... Rodri and Ferna ... and that’ll stifle our own creativity going forward.

Maybe I’m overthinking now but I’d rather we really didn’t worry about stoping them and all that double-pivot nonsense that we’ve tried without much success and instead went for it ...
Away game and i won’t be surprised at all .

I wouldn't say "full fitness". Marquinhos is coming back from an injury and it will be his first game since. Same with Florenzi (i don't like him at all but whatever). Also, our most impactful full back is out for the season (Bernat). But yeah, it is as close as it is for PSG. We are used to have more missing players.
Bonjour, mate!

.................Ederson....................
Walker....Dias....Laporte....Cancelo
.................Rodri.......................
.........KDB.............Gundo............
Mahrez.........Jesus............Foden

But it is going to be something completely different!

Cityitis right there! Don't forget we have an outstanding defensive record, not just recently but all bloody season, across all competitions. Yep, I think we will concede, but they will concede more amd I honestly believe we will be two goals better on the aggregate after 180mins. Come on blues, we can do it!
I rewatched both their games against Bayern yesterday. PSG's defense and Bayern's finishing both were shit at the same time. If they had Lewa, they could have easily won the tie.

I am much more confident after what I saw if they play the same way as they did and we can keep a good defensive shape preventing any counters, we would overcome them. Just like we kept Haaland quite over two legs(many were saying we couldn't), we need to keep Mbappe quite.

Have some faith Blues! Its time to grab the footballing world by its balls and show who is the boss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.