Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most simple expectation is to state we have to continue where we left of. But it won’t be that easy. I expect it to be very close. We need to be at our top. And don’t start shy like we did last week.

I’m pretty confident we can match any goal they score. Despite that we seem to play better away from home. And their away record is impressive like ours. Than again they need to get a result and that to them is a little bit different than when they started the games in Barcelona and Munich.

The sole goal is getting to the final. No matter what. Or how.

Was just thinking to myself how a nice start and two quick goals would chill me out tonight but it won’t. They’d need 3 obviously then to win on the night and then I realised that would still put them through. I don’t think I’ll be relaxing until we’re 3 goals ahead on the night and even then I’ll still be nervous.
0-2 would be good enough for psg to go through

Foden winner please, missed a few chances in the last game hope he can get those chances today and put them away.

Shitting it! We need 90 mins like the second half last week, keep the game under control and don’t let it descend into an end-to-end goal fest. Come on city!!

Theres going to be a onslaught in the first 30 minutes we just have to survive that and we should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.