Paul Ince Wants Rooney Rule

Blue Maverick said:
The same could be said of women, they say there are not enough in high powered jobs in other industries then include football, put one woman on the list and while we are at it included Asian, Chinese, and gay people on the list. Or maybe the fact is they just aren't good enough.
Er, did you really just say that black people aren't good enough?

No he didn't, stop being a prick. The record of black mangers is not very good that is fact, will it improve? Probably , hopefully, but football is a results driven business different to other employment and as such that is the only determining factor.

Mr Ince has had many an opportunity and results have meant he is no longer in a job, not because of the colour of his skin but results end of story.

EricBrooksGhost said:
stony said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Is there any lower form of life than an egotistical cockwomble?

Journalists, solicitors. estate agents, 70s dj's, bailiffs, doctors receptionists, those lying c**ts that answer the phone in taxi offices, traffic wardens, born again Christians and mime artists.
You missed the person who invented the power dialer and those c**ts that use them; other than that bang on.
And Elvis impersonators.

So does this mean the rags would have had to interview a black (or other ethnic minority) candidate to replace the piss can?
Ed Woodworm: "Come in, sit down, have a brew, then fuck off cos we're getting Gollum."
Candidate: "Eh?"
Ed Woodworm: "You are just a token candidate."

12 months later:
Ed Woodworm: "Come in, sit down, have a brew, then fuck off cos we're getting Turtle Head."
Candidate: "Eh?"
Ed Woodworm: "You are just a token candidate."

Repeat at several clubs many time a season. The managerial roundabout is jobs for the boys. Race has little to do with it.
The Rooney rule can only work if the clubs are going to take notice of the black candidates rather than employing someone they've been lining up for a few months.
I actually think the situation regarding black managers will change over time, but it will be a long slow change.

Chipmeister said:
No he didn't, stop being a prick. The record of black mangers is not very good that is fact, will it improve? Probably , hopefully, but football is a results driven business different to other employment and as such that is the only determining factor.

Mr Ince has had many an opportunity and results have meant he is no longer in a job, not because of the colour of his skin but results end of story.

I'm sorry that you feel the need to insult me in an attempt to make a point, but perhaps you can explain what you think he meant by, "maybe the fact is they just aren't good enough."

Stuuuuuu said:
Chipmeister said:

I'm sorry that you feel the need to insult me in an attempt to make a point, but perhaps you can explain what you think he meant by, "maybe the fact is they just aren't good enough."

The individual concerned maybe?

Stop being a dick and trying to cause trouble.

blueinsa said:
Stuuuuuu said:
Chipmeister said:

The individual concerned maybe?

Stop being a dick and trying to cause trouble.

Well said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.