Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the press will link the fact utd are going to spend £100m+ bringing back one of their own players on the day they release another 8 first team youth players who I think have all played in the last season or two ?

"

Yeah, I can see how upset that makes me look, utterly devasted from those words.

Don't "go for it" anyone, I was lying through my tears.

It's evident though that I bother you but I don't care enough to ask why.
OK.

Wonder if the press will link the fact utd are going to spend £100m+ bringing back one of their own players on the day they release another 8 first team youth players who I think have all played in the last season or two ?

Have they really released 8? Wow.

When I thought we could get him I thought it was a good idea but not the be all and end all, he could help to replace Yaya.
Help to replace him not replace him, Pogba is not Yaya they both have great passing ability strength and a running style where they can cruise past people but Yaya has the balance of a ballet dancer Pogba has the balance of an athlete.

I have watched him on TV and live and thought he was very good but not he does not dominate a midfield he goes missing a lot and flirts in and out of games. You don't build your midfield around him he makes your midfield better especially against weaker teams.

To be honest I am more exited about Gundogen what I have heard about him from top players, what he did to us when we played Dortmund and I saw that with my own eyes. Also he won't go missing in games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.