Pep: 'The players deserve a full stadium, we need our fans!'

See, if that was how everyone put it across there wouldn't be any hostility, certainly not from me. However, we've got a few on here who can't help,but be cuntish about it and they can get to fuck.

I'm happy to knock the booing on the head. In fact where I am we normally do it in a pantomime way anyway and don't take it serious.

I have been mainly booing in a comedy manner, even though I do actually despise UEFA & would like them all arrested. I have never thought it actually made a difference though, just made me feel better.

But if Pep wants me to pack it in, then he's got it.

I was threre I was singing, I don't feel that strongly but when the manager reflects my own point of view thought maybe now was a good time to make my voice heard. Maybe near you its loud but in 105 there's about 4 people who sing. Not putting the club or those supporters who do sing down but surely we can all agree a bit more of a buzz would be nice.
That's fair enough, mate. I'm not in a predominately well known singing part of the ground but I'm loud and proud throughout.

Coming off a derby win (in that manner) you'd expect people to be excited about filling the stadium in the first CL group game. We wern't close to filling it even before the delay. Wouldn't be surprised if every other club in Europe would have full attendance this week and to think we play the best football out of them lot the coach and the players deserve better.

Coming off a derby win (in that manner) you'd expect people to be excited about filling the stadium in the first CL group game. We wern't close to filling it even before the delay. Wouldn't be surprised if every other club in Europe would have full attendance this week and to think we play the best football out of them lot the coach and the players deserve better.
Barcelona didn't.

I have been mainly booing in a comedy manner, even though I do actually despise UEFA & would like them all arrested. I have never thought it actually made a difference though, just made me feel better.

But if Pep wants me to pack it in, then he's got it.
I think we'll find those that boo in a serious way may or may not carry on, but the majority of us that were comedy booing, most of us will stop and it will die out as a thing over the season.

The manager has requested our fans to attend the Champions League games.

And he probably sees the booing of the anthem & general hostility towards the competition as something which lessens our chances of winning it.

Those who disagree, can continue booing it. I won't, because I support Guardiola & want to try & persuade him to stay for more than the 3 years, as I think he's the best manager we will ever get. I hope there are enough people who feel the same so that the booing dies a death. But the booing is understandable.

The non attendance is no longer understandable. If we'd had this manager & this team, & we'd just come up from the 2nd division, every game would be a sell out.

We have some great fans but we have a lot of apathetic ones, & the days of us giving the team 'amazing support' have long gone. It would be nice if every City fan who can go to the Et, does so. If they do, it will be full, irrespective of those who can't or those who want to boycott it.

We now have the best manager, the best owner & some of the best players, all giving 100%. If we had the same passionate support as we had under Joe Royle, we would win the Champions League, which is the thing UEFA would hate most, & the best way to stick it up them.

Good post.

With regards to the booing it definitely needs to stop now. It's not benefited us in the past and it definitely won't do in the future too so it's pretty much pointless to do so now.

Looking forward to the next CL home game.

We should just stop playing the music and have done with it. It's a pointless ditty for a corrupt cabal anyway. It is meaningless. I stopped booing ages ago.

I think the City v BMG game was low down on City fans priorities given it fell right after the Derby. No one was thinking about it.

I wouldn't worry about our crowds when we are playing football like we are.

I was sat with strangers last night. I don't know where the seasoncard holders were. There can't be many left on the CL scheme after recent years of, to be honest, rubbish. last night was different. It's what I thought I might see of a City side in the Champions League. Those who missed out, missed the best night of European football for many years.

No excuses? How about childcare arranged for last night but not possible tonight?
Those who work shifts and had already booked off last night with no option to postpone?
And that just accounts for me and the man I sit next to.
Give your head a wobble; while a lot of us do what we can to be available for home games, it's not as if we don't have other factors to consider.
Or am I just not a big a blue as you?

Fully understand the fact of those reasons - and a lot of people will be in that camp.

That said the problems that we face are much bigger than this. You are clearly a committed Blue but that we have to plan a month in advance to close sections of the ground for a CL against a top German team means that the problem is definitely wider than what can be explained away by examples of fans that have genuine reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.