Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

madmank said:
SamTheGuru said:
He is a rag:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.aboutmanutd.com/man-u-players/peter-fletcher.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.aboutmanutd.com/man-u-player ... tcher.html</a>

Simples!

first of all he aint a rag never has been never will be. he actually hates them as much as the next blue.(not that im defending him)

don't like the thread name as not all stewards are cunts. wouldn't say that about trigger would you.sorry to bring you into this trig.all stewards act on their own instincts 80% of the time the other 20 they are told what to do by the club officials from a radio. especially ejections.
when peter said in the email certain methods are put into place in order to catch the right person what this is (shouldn't really put this but) spotters.spotters take a seat in the stand and mingle in then at half time walk around the stadium and go to certain areas where smoking/drinking (tins)has said to be taken place.if he/she spots something then this info then gets past on to stewards who then act on it.

sad that for that 10 sec span you was spotted with the group that where having a cig in the toilet.you got singled out by the sound of it.(easy target)i for one don't believe you smoke because as smoker my self as you put it i don't smoke for a HOBBY nor addiction.no smoker smokes for a hobby. pleasure/addiction.yes.sounds like you do have a case.go straight down to the docs today and get a report saying you don't smoke then straight down to the club and pass this info on and tell them you need peter to see it asap as time is running out to get that semi ticket. good luck and hope it gets resolved in time for you to get a ticket.
is this him <a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=353303077919" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=353303077919</a> , one of my mates who used to work for SHOWSEC told me they have a competition between themselves to see how many people they can kick out on match day !

bakerdave76 said:
madmank said:
first of all he aint a rag never has been never will be. he actually hates them as much as the next blue.(not that im defending him)

don't like the thread name as not all stewards are cunts. wouldn't say that about trigger would you.sorry to bring you into this trig.all stewards act on their own instincts 80% of the time the other 20 they are told what to do by the club officials from a radio. especially ejections.
when peter said in the email certain methods are put into place in order to catch the right person what this is (shouldn't really put this but) spotters.spotters take a seat in the stand and mingle in then at half time walk around the stadium and go to certain areas where smoking/drinking (tins)has said to be taken place.if he/she spots something then this info then gets past on to stewards who then act on it.

sad that for that 10 sec span you was spotted with the group that where having a cig in the toilet.you got singled out by the sound of it.(easy target)i for one don't believe you smoke because as smoker my self as you put it i don't smoke for a HOBBY nor addiction.no smoker smokes for a hobby. pleasure/addiction.yes.sounds like you do have a case.go straight down to the docs today and get a report saying you don't smoke then straight down to the club and pass this info on and tell them you need peter to see it asap as time is running out to get that semi ticket. good luck and hope it gets resolved in time for you to get a ticket.
is this him <a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=353303077919" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=353303077919</a> , one of my mates who used to work for SHOWSEC told me they have a competition between themselves to see how many people they can kick out on match day !

not to sure mate.looks like a piss take to me.

as for your friend,IF its true what he said then that is a fucking disgrace,and if i ever got wind of this happening on the stand i work on then i would kick up a right fuss.trust me.as a steward i can also say that i think showtec are total tools and are not there to help in anyway what so ever. sadly.thugs that think they have power

swp80.... hope you don't mind but I emailed the Football Supporters Federation about this. Just had this reply from them...

Thank you for your email.

I have passed this on to our Policing and Legal Case Worker Amanda Jacks who
will see if can get in touch with this person, if you could pass them our
email info@fsf.org.uk or telephone 0330 44 000 44 and ask them to get in
touch with their contact details we'll try our best to help.

Many thanks

Nina

Nina Donkin
Administration & Finance Officer
The Football Supporters' Federation

daveduke67 said:
I'd have waited for his reply and a decision on this before posting on here if I were you. If I were him I wouldn't be happy that it had been made public before I'd reconsidered my original decision.

I hope it works out for you though - assuming you have given an accurate recollection of events it sounds very unfair - unlike a majority of the anti-Fletcher posts on here.

I had the unfortunate experience to have dealings with P.Fletcher about 4 years ago.Everything negative which has been posted regarding him is 100% accurate.
I would go as far to say his dealings are very underhand,he used the police for his own gain in a vendetta against myself when I would not back down from a racist comment I was alleged to have said at a match.
(incidentally I called the referee a bent b****** the steward said it was black *******)
anyway according to P.Fletcher the female steward did misinterpret what I said as she works in a school with prominent black pupils!!! this was actually the time I was sponsoring Trevor Sinclair.
The upshot was that he reported me to the police and I was arrested.
The policeman at grey mare lane was great to be honest,he stated that if a racist claim is made they had to act on it,so arrested,fingerprints,DNA the lot all because P.Fletcher had a personal vendetta.
The police asked if anyone around me had been contacted to substantiate the claim and as far as knew that was not the case,so they did and surprise surprise not one person had heard me make that comment,I had sat in the same seat since Coms opened and the guy behind me was actually a criminal lawyer and they contacted him and he could confirm no racist comment was made nor had he heard anything remotely racist in the years he had sat behind me.
So the case was dropped and the police agreed it was a waste of police time
All this because he believed a steward,who had made a mistake.We are all human and that would have been the end of it but I had to clear my name as he backed the steward all the way.

This should confirm to people what a horrible man this excuse for a human being is.

Bugs Bunny said:
swp80.... hope you don't mind but I emailed the Football Supporters Federation about this. Just had this reply from them...

Thank you for your email.

I have passed this on to our Policing and Legal Case Worker Amanda Jacks who
will see if can get in touch with this person, if you could pass them our
email info@fsf.org.uk or telephone 0330 44 000 44 and ask them to get in
touch with their contact details we'll try our best to help.

Many thanks

Nina

Nina Donkin
Administration & Finance Officer
The Football Supporters' Federation

Hi mate, No i dont mind atall, I need all the support I can get, the FSF have been in contact with me already, as have the M.E.N., Im giving Mr. Fletcher one more day then im getting back to the M.E.N

I was ejected and banned for 5 games after WBA game and felt it was totally unjust but it wasn't the Stewards who were the problem but GMP.

I had to sign a declaration tht if I was to cause any trouble again then I would agree to a banning order before I got my ticket back.

In the main I find the Stewards at COMs ok.

I would not give him another day! Get on to the MEN now,otherwise he will worm out of it and some poor sod will be next.
You have to stand up to him,you are the innocent one remember.

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards update page 20

Update:

Basicly I told him I would go to the media and have the FSF backing me.

He said his stewards are 100% adimant it was me, and that if i feel i should go to the media then that's what I should do.

He said even though I am banned I can still get Semi Tickets and Final tickets if I have sufficient points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.