Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards update page 20

swp80 said:
Update:

Basicly I told him I would go to the media and have the FSF backing me.

He said his stewards are 100% adimant it was me, and that if i feel i should go to the media then that's what I should do.

He said even though I am banned I can still get Semi Tickets and Final tickets if I have sufficient points.

He seems like a right stubborn prick.

Probably knows he's wrong in banning you but won't swallow his pride.

Dick head.

swp80 said:
Update:

He said his stewards are 100% adimant it was me, and that if i feel i should go to the media then that's what I should do.

He said even though I am banned I can still get Semi Tickets and Final tickets if I have sufficient points.
Go to the media. Tell them exactly whats happened and I bet you loads more say they've had the same mistreatment. This is just a forum afterall, thousands won't even know it exists and won't know how to get there story across.

swp80 said:
Update:

Go to the media because you can prove you do not smoke.
Don't back down because in this instance you can prove your innocence thus showing P.Fletcher that people do make mistakes.
His arrogance is unbelievable.

swp80 said:
Update:

The guy is a complete arse and the club should really look at how he handles himself with their 'customers' these days. The amount of people I know who don't bother going to matches anymore due to twats like this has got to be noticed and addressed. What's the point in being a number if you can't stand up and be counted?

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

swp, please dont let this drop mate.

Take the test and prove you don't smoke and take this twat head on!

Your not the first and you wont be the last to suffer this fool and his useless lying staff.

At the beginning of this thread, if my memory serves me correctly, it was mentioned that you could contact Danny Wilson. Did you do that? Danny Wilson is Head of Supporter Services isn't he?

I am sure that Danny would get this sorted for you. He got a problem sorted for me very promptly when I emailed him. Within half an hour of me emailing him he had sent me an email asking for my phone number and rang me immediately. My problem had nothing to do with Fletcher who does sound an arrogant so and so but as I say I am sure that Danny would help.

Eccles Blue said:
At the beginning of this thread, if my memory serves me correctly, it was mentioned that you could contact Danny Wilson. Did you do that? Danny Wilson is Head of Supporter Services isn't he?

I am sure that Danny would get this sorted for you. He got a problem sorted for me very promptly when I emailed him. Within half an hour of me emailing him he had sent me an email asking for my phone number and rang me immediately. My problem had nothing to do with Fletcher who does sound an arrogant so and so but as I say I am sure that Danny would help.

I e-mailed him and he callled staright away, he sounded a top bloke. anyway he said it's not really his area to deal with so he can't do much about it. But still said he'll try his hardest and call me back today or tomoroow

Peter Fletcher and stewards

I took my daughter into the family stand on Sunday in 136, the steward their was brilliant and couldn't do enough for me and my daughter.
As for fickle fletch he's bang out of order mate, if you need away tickets for Everton or Blackburn give me a pm I'll sort you out as only a few of us are going.

swp80 said:
Bugs Bunny said:
swp80.... hope you don't mind but I emailed the Football Supporters Federation about this. Just had this reply from them...

Hi mate, No i dont mind atall, I need all the support I can get, the FSF have been in contact with me already, as have the M.E.N., Im giving Mr. Fletcher one more day then im getting back to the M.E.N

I wouldn`t bother waiting swp. It appears you`ve given this bastard enough time to think about his actions.
Let him now stew in his own shit.
Get onto the MEN asap.
You have the support of 99.9999999999999999999999999999999% of this forum and no doubt all the other City fans Forums !!
Good luck mate.

Thanks SWP. Sorry about your problems. As a non smoker myself I would be very upset if someone accused me of smoking and ejected me from the ground.

Go for it, get it sorted don't let them get away with this injustice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.