Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

blueinsa said:
I think the path forward is clear here lads.........

Kick fuck out of any showsec twats trying to eject any blues from now on and im being serious.

We all need to make a stand here.
Lose your head and you lose the argument. Peaceful protest is the only way to be heard.

eggbert said:
cant belive i got kicked out for being bladdered and wrote fletcher a letter admitting that i was pissed and they gave me my season ticket back within 3 days....... you get kicked out for smoking when you DONT smoke and write them a letter to tell them you DONT smoke and they ignore it!!!!!

JOKE :(

I can't believe anyone took you seriously with that hand written tripe, Mr. Eggbert!

I know the OP and all I can say is this is a shambles. He's a sound lad who is City as fuck. Always one for starting songs and follows them home and away, a top fan. And he gets banned by this knob. Shocking, Hope someone above Fletcher is reading this.

liamctid said:
eggbert said:
cant belive i got kicked out for being bladdered and wrote fletcher a letter admitting that i was pissed and they gave me my season ticket back within 3 days....... you get kicked out for smoking when you DONT smoke and write them a letter to tell them you DONT smoke and they ignore it!!!!!

JOKE :(

I can't believe anyone took you seriously with that hand written tripe, Mr. Eggbert!

I know the OP and all I can say is this is a shambles. He's a sound lad who is City as fuck. Always one for starting songs and follows them home and away, a top fan. And he gets banned by this knob. Shocking, Hope someone above Fletcher is reading this.

Do you mind if I steal this?

mcfcliam said:
liamctid said:

Do you mind if I steal this?

Haha, to be honest people will probably think it was your post anyway!

The club should put really really loud smoke alarms in the toilets.

I was threatened with having my season ticket taken off me for the outrageous crime of drinking water from a plastic bottle, to my eternal shame i sort of backed down by putting it in a paper cup, i`ll say this though if i`m ever repremanded again for this or shouting too loud or standing on the blue squares or whatever the new crime is that week city can fuck right off after 30years it will be over for me.I`ve heard they take the cards off 50 fans a match, if thats true & a percentage dont come back it wont be long before it realy does affect attendances.

Someone mentioned about starting a petition. Here's a link to a cracking website.

I'm off to bed so won't be doing one, but whoever does it needs to make sure that they put everything in there; make it clear what is wrong and what needs to be done, make it relevant, keep it clean, have no spelling mistakes or poor grammar and don't slag off Fletcher.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.petitionbuzz.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.petitionbuzz.com/</a>

ballinio said:
I was threatened with having my season ticket taken off me for the outrageous crime of drinking water from a plastic bottle, to my eternal shame i sort of backed down by putting it in a paper cup, i`ll say this though if i`m ever repremanded again for this or shouting too loud or standing on the blue squares or whatever the new crime is that week city can fuck right off after 30years it will be over for me.I`ve heard they take the cards off 50 fans a match, if thats true & a percentage dont come back it wont be long before it realy does affect attendances.

They won't give a shit, they will just replace you with tourists who will be willing to pay double the price you pay and sit there and abide by any rules they make.

WNRH said:
ballinio said:

They won't give a shit, they will just replace you with tourists who will be willing to pay double the price you pay and sit there and abide by any rules they make.

arr..you mean like at the moment. Thats why i never see any empty seats at city then ;p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.