Phil Foden to leave England camp

No actually I wouldn’t. Mistakes happen, it’s not anything criminal. Sounds like they were there for Greenwood and Phil stupidly joined in. He’s apologized and will have to suffer the consequences and try and patch it up at home. Have some perspective for goodness sake.
There for Greenwood? The girls called Foden’s number, it was clear on the phone screen. And now there’s a picture of Foden with his arse out. Foden was complicit. He’s a cheat and he’s got no regard for the safety of others in a pandemic. That makes him a dick. No defending him.

What’s jay walking?
You've never seen a Jay walk?

I could just see people pulling anything and everything out of the hat to prove a pattern, and the inevitable we should get rid while we can.

Just for clarity I think he's an arsehole for this but it's his missus I have most empathy for.

He plays for our club, he’s paid a lot of money by our club, he’s one of our own (the first time since Wright-Phillips we’ve been excited about a young player coming through into the team)... the reaction is because we care about our club and about young Mancunian players coming through, the reaction is the disappointment that on his first ever full England international call-up he acts like a total fucking ****.

There’s no mistaking this, he’s let himself, the club, his family and the City fanbase down.

Every set of fans in the country would feel the same if it was one of their players. There’s no abnormal outrage with our fans over this. It’s disappointment that Phil appears to be just another ****.
“Phils a ****”

christ on a bike.

He plays for our club, he’s paid a lot of money by our club, he’s one of our own (the first time since Wright-Phillips we’ve been excited about a young player coming through into the team)... the reaction is because we care about our club and about young Mancunian players coming through, the reaction is the disappointment that on his first ever full England international call-up he acts like a total fucking ****.

There’s no mistaking this, he’s let himself, the club, his family and the City fanbase down.

Every set of fans in the country would feel the same if it was one of their players. There’s no abnormal outrage with our fans over this. It’s disappointment that Phil appears to be just another ****.

Life is all about choices and there are consequences for the choices you make.

I think many on here would be surprised as to how many individuals in the public eye give in to temptation in one form or another.

A pandemic accentuates the situation but boys will always be boys and girls will always be girls.

Should probably ask the lads in the armed forces then, I've fucked up many times, as have 90% of lads at 20 year old

Begs the question as to whether lads of 20 should then be off representing their country then?

Phil and people in his position are not held to the same standards as other 20 year olds and they should know that.

Amazing the spin that some blues are doing here. He's royally fucked up. He's represents Manchester City football club and England. His first ever call up hes got some girls back to his room.

It's breaking protocol for Covid and also he has a girlfriend and a child at home.

It's not being a "lad" it's fucking sad. I hope he learns his lesson.

Should probably ask the lads in the armed forces then, I've fucked up many times, as have 90% of lads at 20 year old
Lads in the army arn't gonna be all over the front pages of the papers and across the media for it though are they. They aren't earning millions of pounds a year in an absolute position of privelage. More than likely aren't going to massively suffer in their career for shagging about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.