Pitch invasion

Been going to city for 35 years only ever been on the pitch once that was last game at mainroad.

If above article happens city would have to employ a 1000 police to stop it or install something that come out the ground like a netting of some sort of fencing because permanent fencing would never come back.

I went on, had a jump around and a picture with my mate and then went back to my seat.

This is the case for 99% of people. Completely harmless and a bit of fun.

Slapping an opposition player, even if it’s “only lightly” is bang out of order IMO.

As was wrecking the goalposts I thought.

Think the “assault” on the Villa keeper was greatly exaggerated, but shoving him was totally unnecessary.
The blame for that incident, as far as I'm concerned, lies with Michael Oliver and the perpetrator. The Bottler did his usual Pontius Pilate impersonation and the next thing to absolutely fuck all, as every PiGMOL ref does when it comes to goalkeepers taking the piss over goal kicks. Had he booked him for the blatant time wasting the first or second time instead of talking to Mings, who appeared to have fuck all influence, the crowd would have felt justice had been done and the goon who shoved him might have felt that the implementation of the LotG was sufficient. Refs are reluctant to impose the sanctions that the LotG make clear for fear of being controversial. It's the same all the way down the line - players getting away with a lecture when they should be booked, and ejected when all they get is the first yellow card. Typical of this was Attwell's abject performance the other week at every City corner. We are set piece kings, unbelievably, and so defenders have to rough house at corners to stop the likes of our CB's getting a clean head to the ball and scoring.

The blame for that incident, as far as I'm concerned, lies with Michael Oliver and the perpetrator. The Bottler did his usual Pontius Pilate impersonation and the next thing to absolutely fuck all, as every PiGMOL ref does when it comes to goalkeepers taking the piss over goal kicks. Had he booked him for the blatant time wasting the first or second time instead of talking to Mings, who appeared to have fuck all influence, the crowd would have felt justice had been done and the goon who shoved him might have felt that the implementation of the LotG was sufficient. Refs are reluctant to impose the sanctions that the LotG make clear for fear of being controversial. It's the same all the way down the line - players getting away with a lecture when they should be booked, and ejected when all they get is the first yellow card. Typical of this was Attwell's abject performance the other week at every City corner. We are set piece kings, unbelievably, and so defenders have to rough house at corners to stop the likes of our CB's getting a clean head to the ball and scoring.

Apparently if you look at the rules a goal keeper can take up to 30 seconds

I went on, had a jump around and a picture with my mate and then went back to my seat.

This is the case for 99% of people. Completely harmless and a bit of fun.

Slapping an opposition player, even if it’s “only lightly” is bang out of order IMO.

As was wrecking the goalposts I thought.
And goading the away fans which a fair few decided was the first thing they wanted to do.

I suspect those morons pictured on the goalposts will get a deserved ban too. Not hard to find are they!

Plenty of people as well thought the crowd wanted to watch them sliding about win their knees like some overgrown child and play football with a beach ball and refuse to go off.

They'll be temporary fences up next year

Just seen a clip online of the AC Milan fans invading the pitch. As they go back to their respective sectors in the stadium they’re greeted with slaps and punches from their own fans (the ultras) - for delaying the trophy presentation.

That’s one way to stop it I guess!

Got a link?

Not the violence, the pitch invasion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.