Pitch invasion

Whilst I have nothing against people celebrating on the pitch I cannot condone those who went about wrecking stuff, in particular the goals.
I could barely believe the sight of a small girl straddling the broken crossbar and posing for pictures for her loving dad.
What sort of an example are we setting for our kids?! Is that ok behaviour??
There is just no excuse for thinly veiled vandalism, no matter what the circumstance and victory/celebrating is no excuse.
Those scenes were totally unnecessary and did not show our club in a good light…

Whilst I have nothing against people celebrating on the pitch I cannot condone those who went about wrecking stuff, in particular the goals.
I could barely believe the sight of a small girl straddling the broken crossbar and posing for pictures for her loving dad.
There is just no excuse for thinly veiled vandalism, no matter what the circumstance and victory/celebrating is no excuse.
Those scenes were totally unnecessary and did not show our club in a good light…

I'll give you moaners that it was absolutely senseless and pathetic breaking the crossbar and the halfwits doing it need a slap.

Mate, I’m not moaning about the invasion…I get emotion and excitement but vandalising stuff just isn’t on.
Not a good image…

We're in agreement there, nor is goading or approaching opposition players, although the Olsen incident was blown out of proportion. Celebrate and be happy, which is what 99% of fans did

I can’t recall any other than City?

Vague recollections of Blackburn doing one, but then again, think that was City as well!
There was a pitch invasion after Leicester won the title.
Never got a mention in the press, or by Simon Jordan or any of the other sanctimonious media aresholes who simply want to try and undermine City's succes.
Funny that.

Don't be too hard on the kids wearing the new City shirt and bare chested.

img]

A goal being damaged has got more coverage in the (football) media than the City coach being attacked by Liverpool fans throwing bottles, cans, bricks, etc at it.

Let's get the net incident into perspective. And the way City fans are treated by the media compared to Liverpool fans.

A storm in a tea cup that will soon be forgotten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.