Pitch invasion

Yeah fair play then I take it back if you meant it fully in jest and I apologise!

That said "watch who you're calling a weirdo" ... earlier on in this thread you called a fellow blue who you disagreed with you a "miserable fucker". So if you can't take it, don't dish it out!

There's a world of different between miserable fucker and weirdo. That was me in discussion with him not you.

@barney* have I ever told you I love you (quite platonically of course and as if you were an addition to my family!) Thank you. x
@barney* …. I have now watched this 9 times!
I hear and see something different each time. It is genius.

Look I can’t help being a very strange person! I’m channelling the 3ft 7inch dwarf he refers to!! :-)

Yeah fair play then I take it back if you meant it fully in jest and I apologise!

That said "watch who you're calling a weirdo" ... earlier on in this thread you called a fellow blue who you disagreed with you a "miserable fucker". So if you can't take it, don't dish it out!
There was no discussion. I replied to a different poster, then strangely this individual decided to name call and ranted about how we should not discuss this topic ie. shut up ! with some encouragement from his shadow as you can see. You are absolutely correct, weirdly some can posture and dish it out but can't take any alternative views and retreat into the fworld.

I think clubs will be instructed to do something to stop this. Not sure what the answer is but they won’t allow this for much longer.

There is nothing clubs can do when thousands of fans want to run on the pitch! The only answer it what posted before fencing that come up from the ground when there is around 5mins left in a game.

There is nothing clubs can do when thousands of fans want to run on the pitch! The only answer it what posted before fencing that come up from the ground when there is around 5mins left in a game.
Yes maybe that is the solution. Clear Perspex fences. Shame if that happens though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.