PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

'Spikes'? Blimey Charlie, you'll be letting them have colour TV and connubial visits in their cells next, with your 'Woke Mediaeval' ways.. (!!)

Full on 'Revenge of the Blood Red Eagle' as in Ivarr the Boneless's response to the killing of his Dad, Ragnar Lodbrok, that'd be more like it!

'Dark Ages Justice'.. them were the days!
A red hot poker inserted into Masters’ fundament would be wonderful.

They will attribute it to that regardless.

Even if we are found guilty, but not punished as severely as they'd like to see.
I think this time if we are completely cleared the club will not allow that to happen, and if it does there will be consequences...

FootyEra 22/23 Season |OT| The Blood Money Era Sports - OT | Page 351 |  ResetEra

If the case falls apart before getting to the hearing then all football fans outside City will attribute it to some sort of corruption.

We deserve our day in court to clear our name.
Except we're not going to court (unless things go very badly after all). It's not a public hearing so regardless of whether it falls apart before, during or after the hearing, idiots are going to believe what they want and sod the actual facts. It's why I don't do social media or even (mostly) the MSM nowadays. The truth might be out there but too often it's ignored anyway.

Absolutely nothing happens in this world in a vacuum. People who know people will ask how's the investigation going and it will be passed on. I have no trouble believing that generalities (not specifics perhaps) get passed on.

There must be back and forth with both legal teams with people on the independent panel and they will be asking questions of what the arguments are before anything commences. We’ve found with Everton nothing can be kept watertight and their hearing, wouldn’t surprise me if the feedback of all the evidence is that the Premier league has a flimsy case.

They will attribute it to that regardless.

Even if we are found guilty, but not punished as severely as they'd like to see.
They will because they want us desperately to go away. Opposition supporters are not interested if we are innocent or guilty because they have already made their minds up, helped by almost all the mainstream media's dailly jibes about how we have cheated our way to our success. Because they can't beat City on the pitch they have resorted to wanting us to be punished whether we have broken their made up rules or not, which by the way didn't exist until the Sheik rocked up and pissed on there collective parades. This is all they have now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.