PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Which is nothing to do with what I posted. If you read the background on the panel member who voted against City you will understand why he voted against City. The history books will show a win whether thats 3-0 or 2-1 doesn't really matter. There is nothing ambiguous about a victory. Last minute goals count.
93:20 anyone;-)
I know. All I’m saying is, for whatever reason, it was refuted by one muppet.

So it's going to the hearing than ? Surely if the pl are in such a weak position why don't the pl just stop the hearing ?

What good is it going to do for the pl to come out as losers ?

This investigation is being pushed by other stakeholders in the Premier League, this being teams that play in red and Daniel Levy. The Premier League has to demonstrate to them that they are trying to do something, otherwise if they drop it they will all start plotting their super league again. This whole sham is never about City getting some type of unfair advantage in their rise to their success, it’s instead a political power play because the other clubs can’t compete with City’s business model and this is their easy way to stop us.

The USA has become litigious, an industry in itself with law companies buying cases from others like buying debt and akin to ambulance chasing.

The red top American owners will see it as a legitimate tactic to use against City. To them it is worth the risk with all the reputational damage heaped on City and the PL as the useful idiots who will carry the can. Khaldoon knows that any compromise will be seen as guilt. Once bitten so no more taking pinches.

If/when City are exonerated, they will ensure there is no dubiety surrounding the decision. Our Middle East owners will be taking this personally and are biding their time until due process has been completed. Until we hear the outcome, there is little point in speculation.
we'll have good idea when yanks start carpet bombing Abu Dhadi
thats what they do when dont get result the suits them

We're dealing with schrodingers authorities.

They're simultaneously victims of our massive legal team that they can't compete with, in bed with us, and also trying everything to punish us.

There's otherwise (fairly) sensible people who genuinely think that City will bribe/pay off/blackmail/get political pressure to bail us out at the Independent hearing, but don't believe we could have just bribed/paid off/blackmailed/got political intervention to stp the investigation from happening in the first place or charges announced.
I have said several times in the past that there are people out there who seriously believe that we are going to make "off the book payments" to the very people who are trying to prove that we been falsifying our accounts including by making "off the book payments" in order to make the charges go away.

Some fucking numb headed fuckers about.

They could easily have attempted to get leave to appeal/permission to appeal on the basis of many of the nonsense conspiracy theories. For example, misapplication of law, irregularities in the selection of the Panel, a decision that no sane Panel would have come to etc. They chose not to. I wonder why?

[Because they are all nonsense conspiracy theories]
You missed bribery off the list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.