Player Thread: Patrick Roberts

I agree. I think that he needs to play at a senior level somewhere in the Championship ideally.
clearly a talented lad but I dont see why wasnt just loaned straight back to fulham for a season. I suppose theirs a benifit with learning the city game and training with some world class players. City must feel that the kid has a big part to play in the future

clearly a talented lad but I dont see why wasnt just loaned straight back to fulham for a season. I suppose theirs a benifit with learning the city game and training with some world class players. City must feel that the kid has a big part to play in the future
He wasn't playing much for Fulham in the latter part of the season so there's much better clubs he could get a loan at although I'd rather he stayed here and got game time with us.

He wasn't playing much for Fulham in the latter part of the season so there's much better clubs he could get a loan at although I'd rather he stayed here and got game time with us.
Still cant work out what our plan is for him! Maybe he has an injury as it seemed very strange he wasnt involved yesterday

Honestly other than the fixture pile up later in December I can't see him getting any game time other than Hull in the Capital One Cup. Think at this point a loan in January is what's best for him.

Wasn't even on the bench tonight, would love to know the long term planning with regards to his future, but to be honest I don't think there really is one.

Wasn't even on the bench tonight, would love to know the long term planning with regards to his future, but to be honest I don't think there really is one.

I'm hoping the reason was he had an injury.

agree as i said he needs a loan, he's not developing here, training is all well and good but he needs games. he should have been on the bench, but even when 3-0 up pelle decides to bring on demi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.