Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to get worried that what we have seen is a good as it gets. His game is riddled with mistakes.
We're not talking about a kid here and he's had a full season to adjust now. Yes he's a powerful lad with ability
but he shouldn't look so raw at this stage. My only hope is that he significantly improves next season under a new manager.
Lets face it Vinny and Martin have looked shit as well. I'll cut him some slack for now and see what next season brings but
he's got it all to prove for me.

Hungarian blue said:
And to think, he's still much better than Phil Jones.

No he clearly isn't. Jones looks like Nesta compared to this muscle bound moron, both his and the rags stats with/without him show that he's an important player for them and competent at this level.

Distin was so much better at the same age.

.A. said:
Hungarian blue said:

No he clearly isn't. Jones looks like Nesta compared to this muscle bound moron, both his and the rags stats with/without him show that he's an important player for them and competent at this level.

Only 1 moron on here pal and it's not Mangala.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
I'm starting to get worried that what we have seen is a good as it gets. His game is riddled with mistakes.
We're not talking about a kid here and he's had a full season to adjust now. Yes he's a powerful lad with ability
but he shouldn't look so raw at this stage. My only hope is that he significantly improves next season under a new manager.
Lets face it Vinny and Martin have looked shit as well. I'll cut him some slack for now and see what next season brings but

I doubt we are getting a new manager

mangala had a bad game today , but he has had a decent run of games till now

.A. said:
Hungarian blue said:

You are certainly not a City Fan, so be a good lad and ...............

razman said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:

I doubt we are getting a new manager

mangala had a bad game today , but he has had a decent run of games till now

Its amazing how much criticsim one of our own get on here. It's like they are happy he made a mistake so they can spew their shite

.A. said:
Hungarian blue said:

think you should change you name to .C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.