Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
mosssideblue said:
razman said:
I doubt we are getting a new manager

mangala had a bad game today , but he has had a decent run of games till now

Its amazing how much criticsim one of our own get on here. It's like they are happy he made a mistake so they can spew their shite

Yep...see Yaya thread for plenty, you included.

Your right. I am a big critic of Yaya because he is guilty of not not giving a shit. Mangala has made mistakes, but at least he's trying. Yaya has been here 5 Years and Managa 5 minutes. That is the difference

Can't believe the stick one of our own is getting on here.
He isn't the first player to come to the prem from a far inferior league that has taken a season to adjust, and he won't be the last.
No doubt we overpaid, but he has all the attributes to be an exceptional player for many years to come.
Hopefully with a nice rest now and a good full pre season we will see the player we hope we signed next year and for many a year to come.
let's get behind the guy and do what we as supporters should do, support the guy

mosssideblue said:
razman said:

Its amazing how much criticsim one of our own get on here. It's like they are happy he made a mistake so they can spew their shite

Hahaha.

mosssideblue said:
razman said:

Lol yeah. Kinda ironic for someone who spews quite a bit of shit on one of our greatest ever player who had done so much to bring us trophies in recent years, and turn around to question why others have the audacity to criticize a mistake prone new player who had pretty much done nothing of note in comparison.

mosssideblue said:
razman said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
I'm starting to get worried that what we have seen is a good as it gets. His game is riddled with mistakes.
We're not talking about a kid here and he's had a full season to adjust now. Yes he's a powerful lad with ability
but he shouldn't look so raw at this stage. My only hope is that he significantly improves next season under a new manager.
Lets face it Vinny and Martin have looked shit as well. I'll cut him some slack for now and see what next season brings but
he's got it all to prove for me.

Not happy at all that he makes mistakes but l'll call it as I see it.Currently he's not an upgrade on Nastasic although
with Pellegrini as manager Baresi at his peak would struggle. If we don't get a new manager God help us next season.
You want to be happy clappy fine personally I'd like the title back.

jared said:
mosssideblue said:

Lol yeah. Kinda ironic for someone who spews quite a bit of shit on one of our greatest ever player who had done so much to bring us trophies in recent years, and turn around to question why others have the audacity to criticize a mistake prone new player who had pretty much done nothing of note in comparison.

I will openly criticise any player that has shown total disrespect for the team, the manager and the fans. Eli might have made a mistake or two this season (as have many), but you cannot call him out for not trying.

When Yaya deserves praise, I will give it to him.

mosssideblue said:
jared said:

I will openly criticise any player that has shown total disrespect for the team, the manager and the fans. Eli might have made a mistake or two this season (as have many), but you cannot call him out for not trying.

When Yaya deserves praise, I will give it to him.

I'm sure he's on the edge of his seat.

Don't think I've commented on this thread yet.

What I will say is that under our system even Vincent Kompany has looked rank average all season.

Today when the ball was played over his head and the Swansea player nicked in. All Mangala had to do then was leather it in to touch. That's the first rule for a defender, if you aren't sure where the attacker is just play it safe. That's what Juve did against Madrid, just put it in to touch. He is young and overthinking everything, hopefully with age he will learn when to play and when to put it in to touch.

pudge said:
What a fair comment from the harsh media bastards;

[bigimg]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qs29o8.png[/bigimg]

I'd agree with that.

Just needs confidence and to cut out the silly mistakes.

If he makes a mistake early on he let's it effect him all game. He just has to get his head up and try again, doesn't help though with everyone expecting him to fail or taking the piss out of him and I'm sure he's aware of it. Not nice for a young lad to experience that i should imagine.

He's not half as Bad as people make out. If he makes a mistake it gets blown out of proportion. He has to have a near perfect game for him to get some praise.

Ofcource he's had some bad games but he's also had some very good games .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.