Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

i'm getting sick of this shit. he didn't fix the price. he is new to the league. he is slated by the media out of sheer fear of our success.

and you lot join in ffs.

give the lad a fucking break. he's actually been ok, sometimes very good indeed.

de niro said:
i'm getting sick of this shit. he didn't fix the price. he is new to the league. he is slated by the media out of sheer fear of our success.

and you lot join in ffs.

give the lad a fucking break. he's actually been ok, sometimes very good indeed.

Sense at last.

This lad will be one of the best CB in world football for years to come.

Hs transfer fee was not his fault however from what I have seen he's never a £30m player and it's concerning that someone at the club thought he was. I can only hope that he comes good with more playing time and experience but he looks very clumsy and almost Lescott like with the ball at his feet.

blueinsa said:
de niro said:

and you lot join in ffs.

Sense at last.

there is absolutely no evidence of this , you mean youre hoping don't you ?

WNRH said:
We had a £30m striker who competed against a £30m defender and the defender came out on top today.

Well done Mangala!

Nice one!

Lukaka had two shots on goal, that the "best GK in the world" saved!!! If we keep every "£30M star" striker to two shots on goal every game, we'll do alright!

blueinsa said:
de niro said:

and you lot join in ffs.

Sense at last.

And when he is he'll get the plaudits.
Right now he's a long way from those heights.

WNRH said:
We had a £30m striker who competed against a £30m defender and the defender came out on top today.

Well done Mangala!

Disagree. Lukaku had Mangala on toast and it was only two Hart 1 on 1 saves that stopped Mangala looking foolish!

ballinio said:
blueinsa said:
de niro said:

and you lot join in ffs.

Sense at last.

there is absolutely no evidence of this , you mean youre hoping don't you ?

Another one for who its black or white.

Forget his potential, his age, a new league, team and country, fuck it, lets forget some of the good stuff he has shown us alread despite all the above.

He missplaced a pass to day so lets fuck him off or a striker in the PL signed for a lot of money like Lukaku managed to beat him, obviously making him wank yeah?

I seem to remember a £30M striker nutmegging Kompany and leaving him for dead in a big game earlier this season, and he should have gone on and scored.

I don't remember anyone coming on here and telling us Vincent Kompany was wank and that Rooney owned him in the derby???

OrigamiNinja said:
WNRH said:

Well done Mangala!

Disagree. Lukaku had Mangala on toast and it was only two Hart 1 on 1 saves that stopped Mangala looking foolish!
agreed, if Mangala had come from the reserves people would be saying " he needs to go back because he`s not ready for the premier league" . As we`ve paid for him , he plays . He`s not composed & not good enough, I`m looking for him to improve & learn , I see no evidence of this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.