Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

OrigamiNinja said:
WNRH said:
We had a £30m striker who competed against a £30m defender and the defender came out on top today.

Well done Mangala!

Disagree. Lukaku had Mangala on toast and it was only two Hart 1 on 1 saves that stopped Mangala looking foolish!

I completely agree

I thought Lukaku had a very good game today whilst Mangala struggled for the most part.

On a side note - I notice Martinez 'philosophy' went out of the window the minute he's under pressure. Never mind the short passing just lump it to Lukaku

Mangala

jaigurugoat said:
spacecadet said:
jaigurugoat said:
He doesn't look a £30m+ player does he?We must have realised he wasn't the finished article when we signed him. With the investment that we have made we have to give him as much time as he needs to settle, but the signs are not good at the moment.
Who has declared the kid was £30m? MCFC have never said the price, neither have Porto.

What was the fee then?

Who gives a shit it's not our money! For me he is doing fine for a young lad in a tough league

Some of the criticism of Mangala today is a bit much

Thought he defended pretty well, but his distribution was iffy at times

If we hadn't tried walking it into the net for 90 mins and instead taken a few shots at an unknown keeper, we'd have won the game easily and nobody would be mentioning Mangala

chaddblue said:
Some of the criticism of Mangala today is a bit much

Thought he defended pretty well, but his distribution was iffy at times

If we hadn't tried walking it into the net for 90 mins and instead taken a few shots at an unknown keeper, we'd have won the game easily and nobody would be mentioning Mangala

bang on.

Lukaku got past him twice and forced two saves from Hart. Lukaku is no mug and that's all he got all game of a sniff of goal

He's shit beyond belief. Honestly he's a liability in our team and I doubt he's ever gonna live up to the billing of being "world class". Everyone thought Jovetic would be world class by now, people thought David luiz would be world class, people thought Balotelli would be world class..... Mangala gonna be the same.

blueinsa said:
de niro said:
i'm getting sick of this shit. he didn't fix the price. he is new to the league. he is slated by the media out of sheer fear of our success.

and you lot join in ffs.

give the lad a fucking break. he's actually been ok, sometimes very good indeed.

Sense at last.

This lad will be one of the best CB in world football for years to come.

I like your optimism. He has had good and bad moments and I will withhold judgement.

However, he needs to show soon that he is going to be world class CB that you believe he will be.

He is 24 years old and is not a young prospect. If he does not show what you believe he will by next season then we will move on.

waspish said:
jaigurugoat said:
spacecadet said:
Who has declared the kid was £30m? MCFC have never said the price, neither have Porto.

What was the fee then?

Who gives a shit it's not our money! For me he is doing fine for a young lad in a tough league

He's a 30m 24 year old. Not a young kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.