Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davs 19 said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Davs 19 said:
[/size][/b]
Quality input & thanks for adding to the debate.
Yeah loving your quality input smarm.
Run that through your google translator.
Oh and you do know the thread is about Mangala don't you and its not the "picking apart and insulting another poster just to make yourself feel good" thread.
Anyway back to Mangala, is he still injured?, as if he ever is going to come good he'll not do from the bench or treatment table.

Irony, especially when unintentional, is always amusing.

You've surpassed yourself there 'Wio' ;.)

Top job.
It's lost on you.
in your haste to be a smarmy smart arse you must have forgot what you've said before.
Enjoy your evening smarm ;-)

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Davs 19 said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Yeah loving your quality input smarm.
Run that through your google translator.
Oh and you do know the thread is about Mangala don't you and its not the "picking apart and insulting another poster just to make yourself feel good" thread.
Anyway back to Mangala, is he still injured?, as if he ever is going to come good he'll not do from the bench or treatment table.

Irony, especially when unintentional, is always amusing.

You've surpassed yourself there 'Wio' ;.)

Top job.
It's lost on you.
in your haste to be a smarmy smart arse you must have forgot what you've said before.
Enjoy your evening smarm ;-)

Thanks for the insight.

If anyone else on here is sad enough to show the remotest interest in our recent conversations, I'm sure they'll marvel at your powers of logical debate.

PS: I don't care what anyone says, I think we should keep you, you certainly brighten up my evenings ;.)

PPS: notice the smiley/ winky thing ? Especially for you 'cos I know you love 'em ;.) x

Allez Mangala !

Come on City !

Supporting our players & club isn't too smarmy for you is it ?

They are both 'ours', aren't they ?

At least we now know that our defensive shambles has nothing to do with Mangala. Having shown we're no better without him, we may as well bed him in for the rest of the season and let Vinnie and Demichelis fight it out for the other place.

Mangala was purchased based on potential/physical make up/age. My guess is City bought with the idea that he could be slotted next to Komps and shown the ropes. He could/would project to eventually mature into a more athletic Kompany. Issues arose when Mangala appeared even more raw than expected and our back four have been anything but steady (Kompany included) so Pellers have decided to go with guile (MDM) than youth/potential.

I'm of the opinion that he's not going to improve sitting on bench. He needs game experience to acclimate to the speed/physicality of prem.

bigkatnyc said:
I'm of the opinion that he's not going to improve sitting on bench. He needs game experience to acclimate to the speed/physicality of prem.

Of all the baffling parts about yesterday's team selection, no Mangala was the most baffling as far as I'm concerned.

Mister Appointment said:
bigkatnyc said:

Of all the baffling parts about yesterday's team selection, no Mangala was the most baffling as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, and Silva being subbed off as a close second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.