Post Match Thread: City v Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys! First of all i'm very glad that Juventus won and found the way back on the winning track. It was a very fair match, though the referee was a dumbass and donated you a irregular goal. But i'm very wondering why some Manchester City supporters believe their team is a TOP CLUB and talk as Juve is a little Team (For those who have a short memory, remember, we won the Champions league twice, we're Vice-Champion of Europe) . Did you forget where your Team have been before Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan was your Owner? That's very arrogant guys. Some of you should learn to be more modest and to have more respect for a big team like "JUVE". I'm not here to start drama. Just want to know why the majority of you guys is so respectless regarding Juve (and badly informed - our squad isn't that bad on the paper if you are able to think outside the box).
Sorry if anyone of you feel offended, just disappointed about the sore loser discrediting Juventus!

See you again soon (@juventus stadium)

The vast majority of City fans have the greatest of respect for Juventus...you are a great club. Your comment above that the majority of City fans are ''respectless" regarding Juve is completely wrong. Congratulations on your victory last night.

Last edited:
Just taken 4 1/4 hours to get home (thanks highways agency), so not particularly happy.

How did we throw that away ?

At 1-0 they were there for the taking, the Sterling sub was the key, we should have kept his pace on, and taken Nasri's sideways and backwards off.

The first half missed chances should have been taken too.

Hart 7
Sagna 7
Kompany 7
Mangala 7
Kolorov 7
Fernandhino 7.1
Yaya 6
Nasri 3
Sterling 6
Silva 6
Bony 4

Otamendi 5
de Bruyne 6
Aguero not on long enough

Not good enough application from many, our passing was a bit of joke at times, and our finishing poor.

Just taken 4 1/4 hours to get home (thanks highways agency), so not particularly happy.

How did we throw that away ?

At 1-0 they were there for the taking, the Sterling sub was the key, we should have kept his pace on, and taken Nasri's sideways and backwards off.

The first half missed chances should have been taken too.

Hart 7
Sagna 7
Kompany 7
Mangala 7
Kolorov 7
Fernandhino 7.1
Yaya 6
Nasri 3
Sterling 6
Silva 6
Bony 4

Otamendi 5
de Bruyne 6
Aguero not on long enough

Not good enough application from many, our passing was a bit of joke at times, and our finishing poor.

Good points made on the game...would just say that I think that Fernandinho deserves a higher mark for his excellent performance tonight.

Just watched the game now and I must say, that was some serious deja vu.... I'm guessing we're gonna beat the snot out of the last two teams we play in the group stage to squeak through as the 2nd seed and face Bayern, you heard it here first.

Other than that it's so frustrating to see the exact same team in the exact same competition playing the exact same meek and lethargic football.

Nasri should be a sub-only player at this point.

Hey guys! First of all i'm very glad that Juventus won and found the way back on the winning track. It was a very fair match, though the referee was a dumbass and donated you a irregular goal. But i'm very wondering why some Manchester City supporters believe their team is a TOP CLUB and talk as Juve is a little Team (For those who have a short memory, remember, we won the Champions league twice, we're Vice-Champion of Europe) . Did you forget where your Team have been before Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan was your Owner? That's very arrogant guys. Some of you should learn to be more modest and to have more respect for a big team like "JUVE". I'm not here to start drama. Just want to know why the majority of you guys is so respectless regarding Juve (and badly informed - our squad isn't that bad on the paper if you are able to think outside the box).

Sorry, but you gotta call a spade a spade, City was unstoppable before tonight while Juventus couldn't win for the life of them. History has no place come kick-off, it's who's hot, who's not and who can have a moment of brilliance. We were hot, you were not and you guys had the moments of brilliance.

Runners up? Jesus, we'll be luckyu. Fancy Juve and Sevilla to get out of this group. Not us.

And we finish 3rd and get into Europa League. That is our level to be honest. Let's win the EL and the PL and it would be a fine season.

Sad as this game has been, I am certain we will win this group. We will tie the home game to Sevilla. Win home and away to Monchengladbach, and beat both Sevilla and Juventuss on the road.

Of this, I have no doubt.

Sad as this game has been, I am certain we will win this group. We will tie the home game to Sevilla. Win home and away to Monchengladbach, and beat both Sevilla and Juventuss on the road.

Of this, I have no doubt.
Big ask especially after losing a game we should have been able to hold onto at home.

We certainly need to ensure we get the better of Sevilla over two legs or at worst don't lose a game to them to keep our hopes of going through alive.

Hart -7
Sagna -7
Kompany -6.5
Mangala -6.5
Kolarov -6.5
Nasri -4
Yaya -5.5
Fernandinho -8.5
Silva -5
Sterling -5.5
Bony -5

Slow, predictable, one paced, no sense of purpose, naive, wasteful. That about sums it up.

Gladbach and sevilla are must win games. It's not an easy group but for the money we've spent it'd be a fucking embarrassment to get papped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.