Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
It’s academic. Not winning the league wouldn’t increase our chances of winning the cl

It's the wrong time to ask. If we were in a scrap for the title, it's a good question.
But with a 9 (6) point lead, voting for the Champion's League at the expense of the Premier League would mean accepting a calamitous collapse to the benefit of the Dippers. No way any true City fan could accept that....even if we won the Champion's League.

Losing the league with only 6 point lead is not calamity with 13 games left! Now 6 games left and 8 points behind is a calamity oh and no one ever in the media ever mention that massive bottle job.

It's the wrong time to ask. If we were in a scrap for the title, it's a good question.
But with a 9 (6) point lead, voting for the Champion's League at the expense of the Premier League would mean accepting a calamitous collapse to the benefit of the Dippers. No way any true City fan could accept that....even if we won the Champion's League.
I would. In a heartbeat.

United have three times in almost 50 years of competing, Liverpool 'only' six, for similar lifespan.

We have been more than competing in the Champions League for just ten years.

Nottingham Forest, Villa, both have won it, but it counts for little apart from snide boasting.

The Premier League must always come first for me, anything else is a bonus.

It shows you are the best.

Just as Chelsea aren't the best team in the world for winning the Club World Cup.
All that pales into insignificance against the “World Champions” of American Football, the LA Rams….

Last edited:
In theory the Prem is always the comp I want us to win, that said the only stick left to beat us with is our lack of winning a Champs League, so as much as it pains me to say it, I think win the Champs so monkey is off our back and then I can go back to hating everything it stands for and try and win Prem every year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.