Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
Ok, so you’ve never prioritised the league as it’s inferior to the CL in your eyes?

Glorified cup competition vs the League? No contest, unless you want to own people on social media,
For me it’s nothing to do with social media its winning a competition we’ve never won, a competition considered by many in the the game around the world as the pinnacle of club football.
The players want it and getting to finals and having won it helps attract and keep players.
Nobody is really saying they don’t want to win the league,this isn’t a real choice, just a thread choice. Just saying whether this year or another winning the champions league is important and if one year it comes at the cost of missing out on the league so be it.

I seen it on a previous thread that some blues don’t care about the champions league and would rather win the league.
Now I am the opposite I feel like we need to get our first champions league under our belt to take away the mockery of it all

so I’m interested now if we had to choose one to win this season….
What would you prefer
For me it’s the champions league this season to get us that first one!
After that I would prefer winning the league every season but we need that first cup in my opinion.

no right or wrong answers so let’s not turn it into an argument. I just generally want to see what people would prefer and reasons why :)
mockery for failing to win a knockout competition? The league title is the only one that truly counts,it's what you pay to watch every week and there can be no argument about the winner deserving the title. Liverpool lost at least three games on their way to winning the CL a couple of seasons ago, so there is an element of fortune in any knockout competition.

Personally, the PL every time. But I'm guessing that the owners, and Pep, crave the CL. So, for that reason, I'll go with the latter. It's the very least HRH and Pep deserve for the journey they've taken us on during this last 13 (6 for Pep) years.

If Spurs had beaten Liverpool, would they be classed as European Royalty?

Imagine Spurs winning the Champions League. That’s everything you need to know how sh*t the CL is.

Spurs have absolutely no chance of winning the PL title.

At least when it was the European Cup it was the domestic league winners from each country in a straight knockout cup competition.
Our situation and position is nothing like spurs so it isn’t a comparison.

I would have voted but I could never vote for that little place down the other end of the East Lancs to win anything!!!
I agree and especially with the current points gap.
If they won it now we'd never hear the last of it.

I want us to win the CL badly just to shut the rest of the teams up and because i honestly think we're the best team in Europe, but with the way the question is phrased i have to pick the league.

Always the Premier League for me, remember talking to one of their fans in Autumn 2019 who suggested that we swap the trophies, told him no chance as the league always demonstrates who the best team are, whereas you can be knocked out of the CL by one chance moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.