Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
The Champions League isn’t a league. For a start it includes teams who aren’t champions of their league. Also it’s really a knockout competition. The group stages are on the whole a formality unless you are in a group of death. It needs to change its name for a start. League every time over 38 games

Always the Premier League for me, remember talking to one of their fans in Autumn 2019 who suggested that we swap the trophies, told him no chance as the league always demonstrates who the best team are, whereas you can be knocked out of the CL by one chance moment.

Plus, you can win the CL on penalties which makes it a lottery.

For me it’s nothing to do with social media its winning a competition we’ve never won, a competition considered by many in the the game around the world as the pinnacle of club football.
The players want it and getting to finals and having won it helps attract and keep players.
Nobody is really saying they don’t want to win the league,this isn’t a real choice, just a thread choice. Just saying whether this year or another winning the champions league is important and if one year it comes at the cost of missing out on the league so be it.
True. I see the benefits of winning the CL. I’d love to win it.

but not at the expense of the league. :-)

I only want to win the UCL to shut the haters up! But then again not sure it would
It won't mate, gormless little turds will only say "come back when you've won it 6 times".

However I'd love to win it, just for the all-out celebration and beer.

I only want to win the UCL to shut the haters up! But then again not sure it would

Exactly mate, it would then become 'only' won it once. That idiot Alexandar Arnold tried to undermine our achievements this week by making out like 1 Premier league (in their history) and a recent champs league win, was somehow comparable to our domestic dominance and us reaching the champs league final.

There's always something people want to use to try and undermine our achievements. We know the truth and hopefully everyone is enjoying the ride, as we're seeing with the rags now, it doesn't last forever. Every trophy is a bonus. But in answer to the thread title, it's league every time for me. The best team always wins the league, the champs league is a lottery. Case in point being Spurs reaching a final and Chelsea's win last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.