Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
If Spurs had beaten Liverpool, would they be classed as European Royalty?

Imagine Spurs winning the Champions League. That’s everything you need to know how sh*t the CL is.

Spurs have absolutely no chance of winning the PL title.

At least when it was the European Cup it was the domestic league winners from each country in a straight knockout cup competition.
In fairness, given who’s knocked us out in recent years, we’d probably find it easier to win if it was just the league winners from each country

At the beginning of the season, especially after the disappointment of the Champions league final - I might have said win Champions League and miss out on Premier League. But right now, there is no way I want us to blow this lead - and we would not live it down, even if we went on and won the Champions league by beating Liverpool, Chelsea and United in the rounds to come. We need to ensure we win the league, and take each Champions League round as they come knowing that in one off matches, we may well be beaten.

City losing the title from here would be fucking horrific so Premier league for me.
If the choices were the same but from the start of a new season then I’d fucking love us to win the CL. Players and management deserve the adulation that comes with winning Big Ears.

Premier League every day of the week.... would be nice if we did win the CL, but in terms of the four big trophies the CL comes fourth after the PL , the FAC and the Caribo cup in that order.

Premier League every day of the week.... would be nice if we did win the CL, but in terms of the four big trophies the CL comes fourth after the PL , the FAC and the Caribo cup in that order.

Judging by the voting on here you're not far off the mark mate, the metric mentioned only works if you ask teams fans who aren't in the premiership.

The premiership IS the thing to win and we happen to be good at that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.