QPR vs City: Post match discussion [Merged]

well done city, nothing wrong in tonights performance or shall i say what was wrong will be put right, tonight was a league winners typical game, lets move on to newcastle and another 3 pts

Re: QPR,our hardest game so far..

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Dirty Harry said:
Also the best they'll probably play this season, everytime I've watched them up until now they've been extremely poor tbh.
thing is mate,the "smaller" teams will raise their game v the "big" sides ;)

I would almost certainly agree normally mate, but I watched them against a 9 man Chelsea side ( so local pride at stake too) and they were shocking.

Michael Corleone said:
100% THIS.

After each game, their are several topics to discuss. You can't talk about them all in one fuck off thread.

In fairness I don't mind most of the mods. But It's just the ones that think they are somebodies because they moderate a fucking internet forum. Get over yourself.
Which part of post match discussion don't you understand ?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Good win but lucky to get three points today. Poor performance.

Hope Kompany and Lescott stay fit becuse the thought of Savic or Toure being in the side for long doesnt appeal.

If we come back from Naples and play like that v Liverpool, we wont get 3 points.

Maybe not, but our win today means that not beating Liverpool wont be as much of as disaster if it does happen.
(But it wont imho - Liverpool have the pressure now especially after second draw at home to a promoted side and they will have to come and attack and then we will destroy them)

marco said:
tight ground and noisey, a lot of teams will struggle down there, great performance from the lads to go on and win the game united have been scraping these results for years, one thing in our favour here is tonights game might send the wrong message out to other managers to take us on
Villarreal was the same tight pitch but we literally COULDN´T give the ball away if we´d tried. Tonight we gave the ball away for fun

mike channon´s windmill said:
marco said:
tight ground and noisey, a lot of teams will struggle down there, great performance from the lads to go on and win the game united have been scraping these results for years, one thing in our favour here is tonights game might send the wrong message out to other managers to take us on
Villarreal was the same tight pitch but we literally COULDN´T give the ball away if we´d tried. Tonight we gave the ball away for fun
QPR pressed, Villarreal sat back in their own box.

YaYa - Is the main man . Feared by the opposition. A man mountain. Dzeko had his best game for City too.

I know we won, but there is one thing bugging me more than most. And that was Micah tonight.

He was poor, very poor. He was either a winger or a CB, very few times at RB where he should have been.

Good win.

Mark of champions when they win despite looking like shadows of their true selves. To be honest I only felt nervous the last couple of minutes. When QPR scored their first I was cool as a cucumber. Never had a doubt. Come half time it was definitely hairdryer time.

For all you Dzeko haters, you really need to get a grip.

The midfield was utter gash today, Silva included. But, that being said, it was nice to see the spirit of the team. To rise and claw their way back into the game.

Savic? He was no Vidic out there, but he is still young. Expecting wonders in a game where the midfield was so poor is a bit of an ask from a 20 year old.

Funny read the match thread. From zero to hero in 2 pages all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.