Question Time

Labour inherit a shit show every time from the Tories.
I think in fairness to balance the argument the same could be said in reverse (look at Cameron and Osborne, they were saying that at each PMQ's for at least four years... Guess that's British politics for you... oh for PR eh? Might make them think about collaboration and working together (I can but dream or do I mean fantasise?)

Just look at their past history, it will happen or they will move the age you can apply for it to when your 60, how are they going to pay for all the stuff they are promising, remember the note they left at the Treasury "there is no money left"
But but...... austerity is all the Tories fault

Just look at their past history, it will happen or they will move the age you can apply for it to when your 60, how are they going to pay for all the stuff they are promising, remember the note they left at the Treasury "there is no money left"
The age is increasing from 55 to 57 in 2028. This new ruling is Conservative Party policy, nowt to do with Labour..........but If Labour get in next month I'd like to think they would change it but I doubt they will.

Don't waste your breath mate, the Starmer fanboys think he us going to solve all the problems with 5 fishes and 5 loaves
Nobody is going to sort this absolute shitshow, we’re all fucked for a long time but as long as you’re alright, mate!

PS. You are right, they’re coming for you, all of you who are happy to leave children starving while you sit back in ‘luxury’, enjoying the Tory years. Then expect to get your arses wiped by somebody on minimum pay because your kids took your money and run.

What an awful situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.