Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when people call him overrated, you can blame the English media for that clinging onto him as if he is some sort of saviour to the national team.

He is 20, European golden boy award winner, scoring 10-15 goals a season and assisting nearly the same, yes he gives the ball away and sometimes his runs don't always come off, but this lad is one of the best young attacking players in the game.

If he was South American or doing what he is doing in Italy or Spain we would be screaming to sign him.

The price tag is what makes everyone get uptight, but that's the price us English have to pay for our own players unfortunately.

sam-caddick said:
I hate it when people call him overrated, you can blame the English media for that clinging onto him as if he is some sort of saviour to the national team.

He is 20, European golden boy award winner, scoring 10-15 goals a season and assisting nearly the same, yes he gives the ball away and sometimes his runs don't always come off, but this lad is one of the best young attacking players in the game.

If he was South American or doing what he is doing in Italy or Spain we would be screaming to sign him.

The price tag is what makes everyone get uptight, but that's the price us English have to pay for our own players unfortunately.

BayernMan said:
I can see him leaving L'pool if he wants £150k/wk
There are only a handful of clubs who can afford that amount, and probably no one other than united would be willing to give a 21 year old that much

bluechampion7891 said:
BayernMan said:
I can see him leaving L'pool if he wants £150k/wk
There are only a handful of clubs who can afford that amount, and probably no one other than united would be willing to give a 21 year old that much

I think he'd be well worth it too, exactly the type of player our at times stagnant attack

No, no, no, no and no. He is massively over rated.

Bayern, the Madrids and Barcelona wouldn't touch him with Uniteds so why would we? We want players who would at least make their bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.