Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry boys n girls all is fine, just a bit delayed.. they don't need to rush as he now doesn't fly out till the morning!!

I've just spoken to my cousin, he is in Spain with the U18's and he said they've heard nothing apart from he is doing his medical now and he's doing it at Bridgewater?

Apparently until the CFA's medical facilities are finished, they're still doing the medicals at Bridgewater.

They don't get told much though, plus he's in Spain so don't know how right/wrong this is.

It's in the centre of Wilmslow but there is a pub opposite (Coach and Four) with seating outside that does a decent pint if someone wants to set up a stake out. I'll be passing after work around 4.30 but hopefully it should be done by then.
ha ha I've been in that private medical centre with one of my kids a few years back - the marvels of private health care!

He's having his medical at Manchester Airport.
They'll give him a free x-ray, full body check, and if he mentions the discount code 'Al Qaeda' he'll get a free colonoscopy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.