Rangers Thread - 2023/24

For a guy who injected how much better they had done since he came in, into every answer he gave, this is embarrassing for him. He isn’t alone in their camp guilty, of talking the talk before the walks over.

Seems once again facts have fucked up their delusions.

But don’t worry, Barry Straws is in the papers again clutching. Blabbering on about how he forced himself to watch us win it. How brave. He thinks being fucked off makes you become a better player.He’s been shitting out the same crap for about 8 years.,

He will be joined, mortgage on it certainty, by Kenny Caveman, who will no doubt agree.

“Back in the day, when we didn’t have VAR, you could half a player in two and if you got even a warning, you called the ref a poof. Under the letter of the law, it’s manslaughter, I get that, but, it’s a Rangers player and this is an overreaction.”

It’s fucking hilarious. Next Messiah will be arriving around October. And it will be, here we go again.

I'm too lazy to check (especially today!), but that surely can't be true? My initial impressions were that Rangers were beginning to get their act together under Clement. @No.8?

I'm too lazy to check (especially today!), but that surely can't be true? My initial impressions were that Rangers were beginning to get their act together under Clement. @No.8?
If you want to get an accurate assessment of how Rangers are, ask me. I will know because I will be losing the plot if they are anywhere near as good as they are hyped up here.

They aren’t as n the same galaxy as their hype. They are utter shit. They have a midfield of minimal quality and then it’s all downhill.

Plot very much intact and safe. And hopefully will be for another five or six seasons. Who knows maybe even 7.

If you want to get an accurate assessment of how Rangers are, ask me. I will know because I will be losing the plot if they are anywhere near as good as they are hyped up here.

They aren’t as n the same galaxy as their hype. They are utter shit. They have a midfield of minimal quality and then it’s all downhill.

Plot very much intact and safe. And hopefully will be for another five or six seasons. Who knows maybe even 7.
Yeah; but, like @No.8, you're biased!

A more startling stat grab…The last 10 games

Attachments

• IMG_3675.png
    IMG_3675.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
This has to be an even worse stat.

Attachments

• 77eb4dbc-058d-42c5-8e97-003f0bb09c64.jpeg
    77eb4dbc-058d-42c5-8e97-003f0bb09c64.jpeg
    188.4 KB · Views: 10
The bye line of Jack.Arseland’s latest musing in the Daily Ranger, who, to be fair, are taking it hard too.

“Jack Butland in defiant Rangers stance as he names what final Premiership table DOESN'T show”

I’m guessing, how much a bunch of utter pricks they have in the team, who keep spouting off what they’re going to do. How they’re the best, that sort of stuff that has become the norm for every pish Gers team for over a decade.

What do you think readers? What doesn’t it show?

No time wasters please. Rangers have enough of them.

I wonder what Barry Straws thinks. Probably yet another rousing rendition of how when he was playing, he would have hacked off his left leg for a win for the Gers. Or some other total bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.