Rangers Thread - 2023/24

The last Rangers penalty at the Brendanbau awarded by Mr W Collum , a mere 14 years ago
Don’t worry, plenty have stepped in to give you more penalties no one else gets. Mr Disappointed has now scored about 4,000, still can’t defend, but heh Ho. I think you have done ok,

Don’t worry, plenty have stepped in to give you more penalties no one else gets. Mr Disappointed has now scored about 4,000, still can’t defend, but heh Ho. I think you have done ok,
The last 22 OF games at Celtic park

Rangers 9 Red Cards

Celtic None

Last 14 years …

Rangers 1 penalty at Celtic Park

Celtic 10 Penalties at Ibrox

Referee for this game the one and only Willie Collum!!!

But they have gone one further and given Don Robertson Kilmarnock v Celtic

Probably have Father Clancy pencilled in to join the party for Celtic v St Mirren

And Nick Walsh for the final!

They are not even subtle and we just roll over and accept it

Last edited:
The last 22 OF games at Celtic park

Rangers 9 Red Cards

Celtic None

Last 14 years …

Rangers 1 penalty at Celtic Park

Celtic 10 Penalties at Ibrox

Referee for this game the one and only Willie Collum!!!

But they have gone one further and given Don Robertson Kilmarnock v Celtic

Probably have Father Clancy pencilled in to join the party for Celtic v St Mirren

And Nick Walsh for the final!

They are not even subtle and we just roll over and accept it
Every red card justified.

penalties yiu get elsewhere. We have had so many denied at Ibrox so I’d wind my neck in.

Willie Collum does us no favours. Unlike your guys for you.

You will lose because we are better.

Last edited:
I heard Kenny Miller lost the plot.
It was hilarious Benny. It was an awful tackle from a shite player, who I hope they keep. Their midfield is piss poor. Tick-tock never got on, which was a shame, as I could have done with the laughs on a tense day.

They know their midfield can’t compete with ours, so it was punt and hope. I can understand that tactic, due to their midfield being devoid of class and our left side defence being deplorable. Their goal exposed this weakness and if we don’t fix it, our board literally need to be shot.

Not a season for many football memories, as we have been not at it for most of the season. My joy comes from getting over the line, the CL money, as this would give them a ticket back. I make no bones about the most joy. Them thinking they had won it and the crash from that is like nectar to me.

As we all know, when you have a bitter rival, their pain at losing is life affirming. You play them on the last day, so hopefully you turn up and send them to Hampden even more desolate. Whether you do or not, if we turn up, we win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.