Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Another entertaining if frustrating game of football and all the talk will be about the referee , the standards of the officials on the pitch , fourth official and VAR is at an all time low , every weekend the discussion are about decisions and not the football , it is ruining the game.
When the Yanks who own the big three and get their own way and introduce sin bins it will intorduce more contoversy , the next step will be time-outs and four quarters instead of two halves.
THe Yanks infiltrating our game will do more harm than any Saudi/Abu Dhabi investment , and the Yank controlled media will only assist in the destruction of our game as we know it.

Ref fucks up, oh well he must be corrupt. Grow up.

Season before last rodri got away with a very very blatant hand ball v everton. Remember?
Cost liverpool the title that decision. Was that corrupt too?
It was so blatant VAR couldn’t find it. The dippers have been getting away with murder for fifty years, ask any Everton fan who was at the Cup Semi at Maine Road in 77.

What would you say about Utd's goal at OT in March if that had cost us the title?
I honestly think its just people not good enough at their jobs. It shouldnt have counted. He was clearly interfering with play. Corrupt though? No
That audio for the liv-spurs game was astonishing. The biggest league in the world and youve got mumbling idiots being incoherent. It was funny because it was liverpool. But its not funny really

Him today, that ref, just out of his depth and made a mess of a huge call

Ref fucks up, oh well he must be corrupt. Grow up.

Season before last rodri got away with a very very blatant hand ball v everton. Remember?
Cost liverpool the title that decision. Was that corrupt too?

It didn't cost Liverpool the title - it cost Everton a penalty, which has two potential outcomes. Other decisions went for Liverpool that season. Some decisions went in our favour, some went against us. No single refereeing decision costs anyone anything, generally.

Hooper made the correct decision initially - advantage to City. There was no footballing reason to change this decision, so why did he change his mind? None of the excuses given so far on this thread offer a feasible explanation.

Did u think it a pen at the time? I did. And is that the same car that couldnt find their own arsehole ?
No it wasn’t and it wasn’t. The ball bounced up and grazed above sleeve level. The photos that from front on looked like he was doing an Harlem Globetrotters dribble, doctored fucking wank. Like I have one of me holding up the leaning tower of Pisa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.