Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

I would like to think inexperienced and shy refs are making incorrect decisions.

But Pawson, who's experienced was playing for TNT yesterday. He didn't follow the LOTG over giving TV and the media something to talk about.

If he had second yellowed Konata I don't think we'd be kicking off about Akanji.

I doubt either decision would have changed the final scores of each game. But the "inconsistencies" fuel suspicions.

Last edited:
Guessing ? How the fuck can one guess better than another, they shouldnt be guessing anything , you dont see it clearly then it didnt happen
A certain referee was told to alter his match report to say he hadn't seen an incident (that he clearly had). The retrospective action (due to that referee 'not seeing' the incident) meant our top, in form striker missed a very important game. Whilst the correct decision was made in the end, it was the mannor that decision was made that stank.

I 100% think that the referee in question wouldnt have been asked to alter their report had it not been a certain team in Red our next game.

A certain referee was told to alter his match report to say he hadn't seen an incident (that he clearly had). The retrospective action (due to that referee 'not seeing' the incident) meant our top, in form striker missed a very important game. Whilst the correct decision was made in the end, it was the mannor that decision was made that stank.

I 100% think that the referee in question wouldnt have been asked to alter their report had it not been a certain team in Red our next game.
8 years ago and we won the derby anyway.

It’ll be Frontzeck penalty next.

Steve Coppell special friend.
It might only have been 7 years…

I get that people can be more suspicious than others, but citing a few decisions from years ago just makes a person seem obsessed.

Mark Halsey will be wheeled out soon because Foden gave away a foul that wasn’t one!

It's just odd that the same 'letter of the law' decisions go unpunished in many games, indeed often in the same games for opposing teams.

There is a level of consistent inconsistency for certain teams which is one of two things.

Either, they are ALL shit at their jobs (which Webb seems to be doing fuck all to address), or corruption is prevalent the PL.
The latter is nearly correct. Corruption is prevalent in football, more so at the top level. In 2018 the European Football market was valued at nearly £30 billion by Deloitte. If you look at our owners and some of the serious characters involved in clubs both in The Premier League and across Europe, and add in the state of governance at UEFA and FIFA you can only draw one conclusion.
To believe PGMOL referees are allowed to be shining knights on white charges with zero influence from external forces is similar to leaving out a carrot and a glass of Sherry on Christmas Eve for Rudolf and Santa. Naïve doesn’t cover it.
In my opinion United is being run as badly now as we were under Swales, just with vastly different sums of money. We were allowed to drop into the third tier of English football whereas PGMOL cheat just keep them relevant for their global fan base.
Last season the goal that won the derby at The Swamp nearly finished me off with football. The brilliance of our management team, Pep and The Squad meant we still won the treble. Let’s see what PGMOL have in store for us next week and more amusingly, what mental gymnastics those who refuse to see can come up with on Bluemoon to justify the pantomime.

The latter is nearly correct. Corruption is prevalent in football, more so at the top level. In 2018 the European Football market was valued at nearly £30 billion by Deloitte. If you look at our owners and some of the serious characters involved in clubs both in The Premier League and across Europe, and add in the state of governance at UEFA and FIFA you can only draw one conclusion.
To believe PGMOL referees are allowed to be shining knights on white charges with zero influence from external forces is similar to leaving out a carrot and a glass of Sherry on Christmas Eve for Rudolf and Santa. Naïve doesn’t cover it.
In my opinion United is being run as badly now as we were under Swales, just with vastly different sums of money. We were allowed to drop into the third tier of English football whereas PGMOL cheat just keep them relevant for their global fan base.
Last season the goal that won the derby at The Swamp nearly finished me off with football. The brilliance of our management team, Pep and The Squad meant we still won the treble. Let’s see what PGMOL have in store for us next week and more amusingly, what mental gymnastics those who refuse to see can come up with on Bluemoon to justify the pantomime.
Have you gone to the police with your findings?

You feeling hard done by doesn’t mean corruption.

I respectfully disagree. I thought Jones was absolutely shit yesterday. How Milner didn't get carded yesterday was a joke and that Foden good tackle was baffling.

As I said last night the officiating is the worst in The Premier League I've seen. They are all wildly inconsistent with their decision. I mean what was the difference between Akanji second yellow and Konate non second yellow yesterday?

They have the veil of VAR to protect them now and the rules seem to change on a weekly basis.

Pgmol are in a complete and utter mess currently and it doesn't look like changing anytime soon
PIGMOL are not in a mess. They are officiating the way they want/or told to by the teams that play in red.

I was merely commenting on the PL being corrupt.

Anyone who thinks there is ZERO corruption across a £multi-billion industry, from grass roots to the World Cup is naive at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.