Ref Watch

If someone cant see the ball then he is physically impeeded...thats why a defender cant stand directly infront of the keeper on a free kick to block his vision. Its absolutely physical as far as goal keepers are concerned....
Like this you mean. I concur

Attachments

• 5BE875DC-ADD0-49FC-A9A0-1B19708EA8E3.jpeg
    5BE875DC-ADD0-49FC-A9A0-1B19708EA8E3.jpeg
    646.5 KB · Views: 40
does it stop Ederson or anyone else for that matter going for (play) the ball? No it doesnt. Ederson still is able to come out and play the ball....

matey, at what point does Rashford running for the ball that's aimed for him and is down the middle, then he sets himself to shoot is NOT interfering with play, if Rashford stopped running then yes, but he runs towards the ball for 20 yards and catches up with the ball and ready to shoot,

its offside and nobody can change my mind or many others, even scums fans

Last edited:
matey, at what point does Rashford running for the ball that's aimed for him and is down the middle, then he sets himself to shoot is NOT interfering with play, if Rashford stopped running then yes, but he runs towards the ball for 20 yards and catches us with the ball and ready to shoot,

its offside and nobody can change my mind or many others, even scums fans
Not trying to change anyones mind

I've listed 2 of the next 4 games on the ticket exchange, and won't be doing the FA Cup because it's on a Friday night, so that's definitely 3 of the next 4 home games I won't be at, and next Sunday is no more than 50/50 at this point. Not all down the refereeing, but it's certainly not encouraging me to go, nor is the way City are currently playing either.
TBH if it wasn't for the days out with our SC Branch & spending time with my Manchester-based son I would have sacked it off some time ago. I've been supporting City since 1959 but really getting fed up with all this 'protecting the product' bullshit. Today's fiasco clearly shows they are taking the piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.