Referees/Officials

The thing that passed me off was the jesus yellow card. Yes he waved an imaginary card but he's 19 new to the country/league making his full debut, doesn't speak english and it's 20 mins in. A decent ref would of pulled him aside and explained to him not here mate!!! The amount of shit the ref got off Carroll, noble and some others though shows a bias. If our players swore at the ref like they did I would fully expect a yellow and rightly so. I just want equal treatment though.

Sterling's looked deserved.
Jesus was dissent or something, was it? It was a long way from where I was.

Absolutely they where deserved.

Why though did he let West Ham players off continually with far worse for 90 mins?

I will go one further here and say that in tv games like last night, the pre match narrative is almost mirrored by the ref of late. West ham had to be physical, make it a battle according to the pundits and what do we see? Them fouling persistently and often going over the top doing so yet nothing given from the ref who seemingly wants to allow them the very tactic spoken about pre game.

70% possession, 4-0, almost 4 times as many passes yet we get whistled for more fouls?

Its a near impossibility yet it happens every fucking single week.

Absolutely they where deserved.

Why though did he let West Ham players off continually with far worse for 90 mins?

I will go one further here and say that in tv games like last night, the pre match narrative is almost mirrored by the ref of late. West ham had to be physical, make it a battle according to the pundits and what do we see? Them fouling persistently and often going over the top doing so yet nothing given from the ref who seemingly wants to allow them the very tactic spoken about pre game.

70% possession, 4-0, almost 4 times as many passes yet we get whistled for more fouls?

Its a near impossibility yet it happens every fucking single week.

I couldn't see much down the other end, but I'll have to watch the recording this evening.

Generally I think the cards City pick up are about right - Toure's was a joke on Saturday, but mostly they're not far off. And yes, the inconsistency is the irritation.

Bet mike Riley is spinning sent a soft arse referee to the scum and he didnt fall for there consistent cheating.

Showing an imaginary card generally gets you booked regardless of who you play for, rags and dippers are allowed to gob off to their heart's content.

I just don't get why showing an imaginary card is considered a bad thing, but screaming at the ref to book a player isn't.

Would it be allowed to play all those poor ref decisions against us as a background video during our pre-match press conferences?
Without any comment, just the video?

I know it wouldn't give us a strong position playing the victim of poor refereeing - but I really would like to.
I am so tired to swallow down that shite week in week out, labeled "Fair Play".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.