Refugee crisis

My thoughts are that these are exceptional circumstances in exceptional times and we need to do something on both fronts. The first thing we really have to do is take care of these poor people however we can easing their burden and processing them into our country and other countries in the world.then we really do need to address the problem or at least genuinely try to so that these people can go home safely to a country that has a fighting chance for peace.
The thoughts of immigration should be put to one side for this particular instance and the world as a whole should make it happen for these poor people.

How about taking care of our own first..

http://www.poverty.ac.uk/report-pov...fits-uk/child-and-adult-poverty-set-rise-2015

I wont argue with you that there isn't a problem because there is and we need a better mechanism to deal with that problem and weed out the bad from the innocent.But while we sit it out it's just getting worse for the majority of good people who are caught in the middle.

half of these people have no identification to say who or what they are so finding a better mechanism to assist entry into the UK is out of the question, it has to be sorted out at their end in their country

trouble is which ones are the 'nice deserving just trying to escape ISIS' refugees.....and which ones are the infiltrating murderous muslim jihadist scum?

You've showed great restraint there, waiting a good ten minutes before mentioning "Muslim jihadist scum". Not like you to play that card.

half of these people have no identification to say who or what they are so finding a better mechanism to assist entry into the UK is out of the question, it has to be sorted out at their end in their country

You've no compassion at all that for no fault of their own people would risk their lives and their childrens lives to escape a war torn country? I'm no liberal hand wringer but even I can see the solution isn't to say to these people go away.

My two boys started school today..my youngest in reception and my eldest going into year 1

I posted a pic of them on Facebook in their school uniforms about an hour before those photos broke..broke my heart..welling up just thinking about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.